Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Twincharged

Today after I dropped my wife at work,  I was turning out left onto a ONE WAY MAJOR ROAD. But in front of me there was another car but he was pivoted towards the right! 

I squeezed past him on the left and turned left out. I really don't know how long he waited or if he did finally turn out right or not... 😂 

BTW,  I was following traffic in the correct direction. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This car more epic.. double whammy..

Let me guess, if it is not a PMD, not an EV, must be a PHV. 

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Kungfu kick! These drivers just follow blindly the car in front..

should kick harder.. make sure the door got big dent..

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Sekali the foot got stuck between the wheel and the arc, big problem!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sekali the foot got stuck between the wheel and the arc, big problem!

Indeed dangerous for such kicking stunt on a moving vehicle.

Just now i was crossing a pedestrian crossing on a green man, immediately after i have crossed and saw a car drove past me while the green man is still blinking! The driver must be blind again which cannot see the red traffic lights! 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Kungfu kick! These drivers just follow blindly the car in front..

Look closely, the "runner" is at fault hor. [thumbsdown] The countdown timer has already started blinking, meaning it has <5 seconds before the light turns red. In fact we are all taught not to cross the road when green man started blinking, and now <5 seconds still want to chiong across a multiple lanes (7 to be exact) junction?! To put things in perspective, unless he ran at >20km/h, he would not be able to reach the other end before the red man pop up.:a-aggressive:

Our years of road safety education has gone down the drain, no thanks to cyclist, PMDs making last seconds dash across the road, and guess many think that even if the red man popped up, motorists would still have to give way to them, since they have the right of way. :a-no:

If I am the owner of that Vezel, I will not hesitate to sue him for any damage sustained! [furious]

• Praise 14
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Indeed dangerous for such kicking stunt on a moving vehicle.

Just now i was crossing a pedestrian crossing on a green man, immediately after i have crossed and saw a car drove past me while the green man is still blinking! The driver must be blind again which cannot see the red traffic lights! 

Nowadays, there are many colour blind drivers on the road, including SG bus drivers!

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Look closely, the "runner" is at fault hor. The countdown timer has already started blinking, meaning it has <5 seconds before the light turns red. In fact we are all taught not to cross the road when green man started blinking, and now <5 still want to chiong across a multiple lanes junction?! 

If I am the owner of that Vezel, I will not hesitate to sue him for any damage sustained! [furious]

The runner was kanchiong to start crossing when the countdown started, but, our Sg law will still penalise the driver should an accident occurred. 

Recently, I had a similar encounter. The pedestrian started to cross late, and was taking his own sweet time while his eyes were glued to the HP screen. I was already approaching the crossing path. I braked and tooted. He looked up, surprised. Luckily, I was able to pass behind him

• Praise 4

28 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Look closely, the "runner" is at fault hor. [thumbsdown] The countdown timer has already started blinking, meaning it has <5 seconds before the light turns red. In fact we are all taught not to cross the road when green man started blinking, and now <5 seconds still want to chiong across a multiple lanes (7 to be exact) junction?! To put things in perspective, unless he ran at >20km/h, he would not be able to reach the other end before the red man pop up.:a-aggressive:

Our years of road safety education has gone down the drain, no thanks to cyclist, PMDs making last seconds dash across the road, and guess many think that even if the red man popped up, motorists would still have to give way to them, since they have the right of way. :a-no:

If he can run across within 5s. He is still in the right of way....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

In most cases, the more you horn. The slower I take off the line

U cannot blame drivers who honk. Many blur fark drivers always looking at phone or preoccupied with something. Light turned green already for 2-3sec n still not moving. Just a short honk to wake him up should be reasonable? 

• Praise 9

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Can car should also have stopped... 

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This car more epic.. double whammy..

This Sienta is really a MUTHAFARKER ! [furious]

10 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Are LTA bend on creating more of these accidents?

FYI, he turned on a "GOING STRAIGHT" lane. In this case, nothing LTA could have done [:/]

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, thebutcher said:

Stop, switch on hazard lights, and open your engine bonnet bro. Piss him off even further. 

Got lotsa impatient drivers these days..

Childish acts,

you are also causing delays to all the other drivers behind and around that car you want to piss off.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, ktnpl said:

Despite the numerous accidents at traffic junctions, there are still uncivilised drivers who horn incessantly the instant the light turn green expecting the driver in front to sprint off the moment the light changes.

Just a couple of days ago, the obnoxious driver of SCK9977D, a white CLA180 coupe did that to me twice in a row when I was already moving off once the light turns green. I used to sprint off with no car in sight for 100m behind but nowadays we need to proceed carefully to constantly check for not just vehicles and pedestrian but also PMDs beating the red lights even when the light is in our favour.

By horning at careful drivers, it actually slows down the traffic as our instinct is to stop to check behind too.

When driving, be alert and move off promptly when the lights turn green.

Don't daydream and make the whole world inconvenience and wait for you and miss their chance to cross the lights.

Be more considerate, thank you.

• Praise 6

21 minutes ago, Mr_b20 said:

Childish...

Yea I’m no Jedi.. I don’t take off the moment it turns green.. the slowness should teach the car who horn some patience 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

People may do funny things when they are "tired". 

↡ Advertisement