Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Screenshot_20200106_094735.thumb.jpg.937ff26bc1c312dd8ee41e277c7f10ac.jpg

If look carefully.. Look at the one I circled.. It looks like phv decel.. So that is one big information for police to work on. Also look at the brake light is on.. It seems like that driver notice the lady on the road too late.. Unable to stop in time.. Be it distracted by phone for jobs or what.. This is a lesson learn for many that when such serious accident happened.. Dont be so impatient to want to quickly pass that scene.. Slow down especially left only 1 lane passable.. This is more so if there is prelactically no traffic. Coz if that yellow car slowed down way before, I doubt he would run over that lady. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

31 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ya, he could use that as defence that it is the yellow car that killed him.. And escape with lighter sentence..however I doubt he will go Scott free.. So be it he causes death or not, most likely will end up in jail.. Remember recently parliament just passed a bill to have heavier punishment for reckless driving behaviour? So he is now under this new bill.. So confirm 100% will be in jail. Its just a matter of how long he will be in jail.. 

Can the other driver use defense that he was blinded by the Maserati car lights when he ran the person over? I am sure if he can afford Maserati, he will come up with letter to prove he had deep depression. If not due to Maserati, there wouldn't be any accident to begin with, i hope he get long jail time. Am i a reading right, 25 years and driving Maserati?

Si ginnahs all really f**k care the person kenna bang down on the road lo

Just now, commonjunks said:

25 years and driving Maserati?

Very good family

Edited by Mockngbrd

4 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Si ginnahs all really f**k care the person kenna bang down on the road lo

Very good family

f**king horrible, i didn't saw the video where yellow car ran over the lady.
No one went to protect the poor person after accident and leave her to ran over by someone else? Was the guy on phone from Maserati, where is the compassion to stay by the person involved in accident rather talking to someone on the phone and roam around.
Red car should have blocked the incoming traffic rather go and park on other side, why he did that is beyond me.

17 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Problem is, SPF is not doing enough to curb such behavior, hand down 6 months ban and retake of driving test and see how many of these drove like this.
Yesterday driving to Jurong and this big guardian bread lorry with sticker of 60km/h driving in 2nd lane (of 4 lane road) at 90, what is the point of 60km/h and all lanes on left were empty.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 1/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, Beanoyip said:

Another motorcycle got taken out! Lucky got cam car to back him up..

This kind of case, at most the perpetrator get fined and demerit points right?

I am glad biker seem ok, but he will be very sore after so many somersault (it really made me hold my limbs hard when i saw him rolling so many times).

As i said so many times before, our roads are become more and more like circus where you can expect clown surprisingly popping from anywhere.

19 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Knock down ppl die in sg get small jail nia la. So many times liao. This one prob good family. Slap a few k fine go jail 2 weeks. Suspend licen 2 yrs. 

Confirm its rich Man son. Maybe he can get away with it. Maybe only.....

Just now, RogerNg_185295 said:

Confirm its rich Man son. Maybe he can get away with it. Maybe only.....

Pick and choose
1 - Depression
2 - Good family
3 - Car insulation
4 - All of the above

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

It all down to judge to decide.. So should be fair for all la.. 

If the defense lawyer is top notch kind, the judge can also be swayed.. 

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

If look carefully... It looks like Toyota seinta.. I can't help but keep thinking maybe it's a phv driver.. Coz at 5plus am at cantonment Road and Toyota seinta is famous for driver using to drive for grab/gojek.. So authorities could maybe ask grab/gojek and etc to provide car plate no for any Toyota seinta to the police that is around that area based in their data base (maybe he is online going to pick pax up or waiting for job, then surely it will be on grab/gojek database). Plus 5plus am very little car.. So it will be very easily identifiable if that car is online. Maybe could also be Honda feed too.. So its the same thing.. Get the license plate detail from grab/gojek. And for police to do investigation. 

Do forensic on those phv undercarriage, sure got blood stain..

1 minute ago, Beanoyip said:

No need la. so many cctv + can trace GPS time/place. 

11 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Pick and choose
1 - Depression
2 - Good family
3 - Car insulation
4 - All of the above

bright future no count liao?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Pick and choose
1 - Depression
2 - Good family
3 - Car insulation
4 - All of the above 

5 - NUS grad

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Pick and choose
1 - Depression
2 - Good family
3 - Car insulation
4 - All of the above 
5 - Bright future
6 - NUS Grad
7 - All of the above

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

If look carefully... It looks like Toyota seinta.. I can't help but keep thinking maybe it's a phv driver.. Coz at 5plus am at cantonment Road and Toyota seinta is famous for driver using to drive for grab/gojek.. So authorities could maybe ask grab/gojek and etc to provide car plate no for any Toyota seinta to the police that is around that area based in their data base (maybe he is online going to pick pax up or waiting for job, then surely it will be on grab/gojek database). Plus 5plus am very little car.. So it will be very easily identifiable if that car is online. Maybe could also be Honda feed too.. So its the same thing.. Get the license plate detail from grab/gojek. And for police to do investigation. 

It is honda freed which have the same colour & unique windshield design, toyota sienta has blacked out A-pillar which doesn't shown in the video.1096091.jpg 

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

Just saw it.. Sad... 

But I guess the second hitter was busy looking at the two red cars and drivers talking and stuff not pay attention to the road in front of him. 

In other words,  Kaypoh lor ! 

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

So I guess police force may very fast catch the yellow car driver (be it Honda feed or Toyota sentia) soon. Coz phv.. Police force maybe already now asking grab/gojek and etc to provide car plate no to them at around 5plus am at around cantonment area. If the driver really happened to be online for job or waiting for job. 

↡ Advertisement