Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Whose fault?

Car fault lo, since everyone should know big and long vehicle needs wider turning space. And the bus just turn as per normal.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

the Toyota want to siam the bikes in front so can make a dash at the green light … but ..

Guess the toyota though the bus is going straight as well? 

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Guess the toyota though the bus is going straight as well? 

I doubt the Toyota got think so much... 😂 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Received on whatsapp, nothing directly to do with me. But this little car is being driven by a complete dickhead. And guess what, if the guy behind somehow manages to overtake him, I'm sure the insecure little pipsqueak will be trying to play the victim on social media.

Twats like this make me so angry. 😠😠😠

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Received on whatsapp, nothing directly to do with me. But this little car is being driven by a complete dickhead. And guess what, if the guy behind somehow manages to overtake him, I'm sure the insecure little pipsqueak will be trying to play the victim on social media.

Camcar probably horned, the yellow car buay tahan. Nowadays drivers cannot be horned, must give way etc .... Last week, my friend was shown middle finger by Auntie cos he refused to let her cut in ... haha

on another note, rare Megane II Renault Sport spotted! 

• Haha! 1

Received from a whatsapp parents chat group.

"This accident happened 6th Jan morning, the Outram Secondary boy was hit by the car while crossing the traffic junction, without make sure the car stopped before crossing, so please advice your children, make sure the car stop before crossing the traffic junction."

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Sx4falcon said:

"This accident happened 6th Jan morning, the Outram Secondary boy was hit by the car while crossing the traffic junction, without make sure the car stopped before crossing, so please advice your children, make sure the car stop before crossing the traffic junction."

Whoa!! Driver big trouble

4 minutes ago, Othello said:

Camcar probably horned, the yellow car buay tahan. Nowadays drivers cannot be horned, must give way etc .... Last week, my friend was shown middle finger by Auntie cos he refused to let her cut in ... haha

on another note, rare Megane II Renault Sport spotted! 

You're right, and there is the possibility that the camcar was being a c**t first and refusing to let the yellow car in. Notice how the video starts so abruptly. 

Sometimes difficult to tell who's playing the angelic victim. Uploader always wins by default. 

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Whoa!! Driver big trouble

That is when nowadays when I make a right turn I would accelerate slowly 1st and double check on my right and also tilt my head to ensure no one is at my A pillor Blindspot. Coz I got near hit situation before.. Lucky no hit.. So now turning ill be extra careful.. I think everyone should practice this head tilting to check Blindspot in the A pillor too.. Better still make it a habitmm

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

😨🤦‍♂️ Driver never check clear. Hope the kid is ok

• Praise 3

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Ccb.... Makes crossing roads in sg so scary. 

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Oh dear, hope the boy is ok. [sweatdrop] Nowadays even crossing traffic junction at greenman for pedestrian, while crossing the road also must look around your surrounding for cars who doesnt stop. Esp now there are so many blinds driving on the road!

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

You're right, and there is the possibility that the camcar was being a c**t first and refusing to let the yellow car in. Notice how the video starts so abruptly. 

Sometimes difficult to tell who's playing the angelic victim. Uploader always wins by default. 

I can tell you who is the bad guy but :grin:

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
5 hours ago, Eyke said:

just to add: BBK doesn't stop you faster; it only helps to delay brake fade when you are doing repeated hard braking (like when on track).

Yes, however that’s what it is not marketed as. BBKs are always touted as best best best

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Oh dear, hope the boy is ok. [sweatdrop] Nowadays even crossing traffic junction at greenman for pedestrian, while crossing the road also must look around your surrounding for cars who doesnt stop. Esp now there are so many blinds driving on the road!

Don't think the video captured the plate?  This type must report and take them off the roads. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Must send the video to TP so that they can invite the driver for nasi lemak breakfast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2