Merc lady driver driving against traffic

Hoseyboh

49 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lucky she doesn't banged onto another oncoming cars or pedestrains .....  [sweatdrop]

No road tax means no insurance cover which results very troublesome to make claim ....  :lll._.:

Have to engage lawyer for personal claim against her .. :we-all-gonna-die:

Wonder what will it take for the loophole to be plugged? 

If the person causing any accident does not have insurance,  then the victim will have to find own recourse??  This is pure crap! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/owning-a-vehicle/costs-of-owning-a-vehicle/tax-structure-for-motorcycles-and-scooters.html

Some drivers must be ignoring the late road tax renewal to prompt the authorities to update the recent changes. But obviously when there's no enforcement some folks continue to ignore the road tax renewal like this lady here. If there are such driver out there like this lady there must be more of them on the roads. The authorities got to step up their game and remove all such inconsiderate drivers.

Still wait  2.5months?  LTA really hard up for the late charges. One month is more than enough already! If within one month don't pay,  either the fellow cannot pay our does not intend to pay already. 

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Still wait  2.5months?  LTA really hard up for the late charges. One month is more than enough already! If within one month don't pay,  either the fellow cannot pay our does not intend to pay already. 

Cannot rule out the possibility that the car parked in the carpark since the expiry of road tax right? Offence is only to used without valid road tax.

One way is to send enforment officer to go after the car once detected ERP deduction. After implement the GPS ERP system laggi best, once move, can catch already.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Yalor. Slow to act.

19 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Cannot rule out the possibility that the car parked in the carpark since the expiry of road tax right? Offence is only to used without valid road tax.

One way is to send enforment officer to go after the car once detected ERP deduction. After implement the GPS ERP system laggi best, once move, can catch already.

Hmm.. The erp 2.0 come to my mind. In future if did not pay road tax on time. Can't escape as erp 2.0 is practically everywhere. So once drive out, erp 2.0 will know and then ah ha.. Good game.. 

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

This reminds me of the sgh A&E incident which happened sometime ago when I was there. I did posted here on mycarforum on this lady just drove off and almost knocked the security personnel over there asking her to stop. 

Some lady when faced with mounting pressure and can't think properly and go do stupid things. Haiz.. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Some lady when faced with mounting pressure and can't think properly and go do stupid things. Haiz.. 

in general human being loh.. 

merge? Split? merge? split? merge? split?

General car? Lite & EZ? General car? Lite & EZ? General Car? Lite & EZ? 

Even the mods themselves cannot decide....[crazy]:a-confused:[laugh]

Image result for stress man

• Praise 9

8 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

She herself already got smelly CB. Very wrong to scold the uncle CB.

ahem ahem, how you know she herself already got smelly CB?:huh:

if you cannot prove it and back up what you said, she can sue until you pants drop one you know? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 7

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

ahem ahem, how you know she herself already got smelly CB?:huh:

if you cannot prove it and back up what you said, she can sue until you pants drop one you know? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh...carbon82 always like to tell me this when I talk about AD . Now I talk about CB, I may be suspended. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Oh...carbon82 always like to tell me this when I talk about AD . Now I talk about CB, I may be suspended. 

if need to, come back as SimonCowell_147258 lor...[:p][laugh][laugh]:XD:

• Praise 4

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

From what I gather here,  it seems that women between 32 and 33 got lots of problems? 

Not true.  Being human beings,  we are saddled with problems the moment we are born. 

Whatever we do in this life may carry forward to the next. 

• Praise 1

Don't understand why the word 'lady' is used to describe that dangerous foul mouth errant driver.  Using 'female or woman driver' is more appropriate, IMO.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11