Merc lady driver driving against traffic

Hoseyboh

16 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

From what I gather here,  it seems that women between 32 and 33 got lots of problems? 

Corrected the statement for you, bro :
    From what I gather here,  it seems that women between 32 16 and 33 60 got lots of problems? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

From what I gather here,  it seems that women between 32 and 33 got lots of problems? 

made during 1985/86 recession,  parents stressed then, so baby also born stressed. carried their stress till now. 😂

• Praise 3

16 hours ago, Angcheek said:

Actually hor ..... if you look at the way she hit that guy , its rather soft . 

Maybe I think it this way .......... She got into the wrong road , Kan Chiong already and hit the side obstacles somemore .

and now a group of people , point here point there ...... u know la , those "Eat full nothing to do people" stand there and watch . 

and then that red shirt guy , see Waaa got Chio bu in the car , go infront and K K wan to help . But he si beh tikoh and was 

looking at her legs . The driver got angry , came out and chase him away. 

:secret-laugh: 

..... hmmm...... this one your type ah?? 😂😂 you table wiper cum valet , she beer promo izzit one 🤣

• Praise 8

9 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

She have no "Faith" (middle name) in public services ??? :wut:

That why she KPKB at them.....  :slow:

They don’t make women like they used to , nowadays woman here very garang 1 , can be high society one types some more 

• Praise 8

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

if need to, come back as SimonCowell_147258 lor...[:p][laugh][laugh]:XD:

😆 how did u come abt with this SimonCowell? Anyway, dun give more ideas to this LJ lang with his CB brains, hands & mouth hor. 😁

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, TameDriver said:

Don't understand why the word 'lady' is used to describe that dangerous foul mouth errant driver.  Using 'female or woman driver' is more appropriate, IMO.  

Totally agree with you. So, be mindful of words used. Not every female is a Lady hoh! 

Can someone please amend the title?

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 6

29 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Totally agree with you. So, be mindful of words used. Not every female is a Lady hoh! 

Amend to Ah Lian Merc...... or Garang Ah Lian 😖   

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Maybe 'lady of the night' is more apt for those who behave badly [laugh]

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

What have I missed???😁

Is she drunk???

nothing much all self explanatory in the thread........ She just brought women to a new high level ..... the last one in MCF became high was the Orchard Towers murder one... In time to come woman also maybe can cane .... equal rights mah!! in everything nowadays they do (another quirky one was the one whom removed the keys to the cherry picker) and left the poor wood cutter Bangla hanging due to some neighbour dispute on the tree felling and then another dispute in Telok Ayer Street in not getting her way out       

• Praise 8

4 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

nothing much all self explanatory in the thread........ She just brought women to a new high level ..... the last one in MCF became high was the Orchard Towers murder one... In time to come woman also maybe can cane .... equal rights mah!! in everything nowadays they do (another quirky one was the one whom removed the keys to the cherry picker) and left the poor wood cutter Bangla hanging due to some neighbour dispute on the tree felling and then another dispute in Telok Ayer Street in not getting her way out       

Who is in support of rounding up these women - are there others of the same calibre - together and put them in some live survival-like show, and see how they will behave?

• Praise 6

wah...why you all cyber bully atas xmm....say until she so crass?

i only heard her remarking to the uncle that there was an extremely clean cup 那杯超级白 

🤣

• Praise 9

9 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lucky she doesn't banged onto another oncoming cars or pedestrains .....  [sweatdrop]

No road tax means no insurance cover which results very troublesome to make claim ....  :lll._.:

Have to engage lawyer for personal claim against her .. :we-all-gonna-die:

I claim her directly 😂👍 no need insurance 

• Praise 8

10 hours ago, Kusje said:

You white knight ah?

You know she won't sleep with you for defending her on the forum right? 

Not siding her .  But from those video , I cant tell what happen before that . 

I dont think its right to judge her just because she came out of her car , 'slap' someone and scolded "nabez + cb" . 

Still , she was wrong for continue to drive in the wrong direction. 

• Praise 7

50 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

Not siding her .  But from those video , I cant tell what happen before that . 

I dont think its right to judge her just because she came out of her car , 'slap' someone and scolded "nabez + cb" . 

Still , she was wrong for continue to drive in the wrong direction. 

But I don't think it is normal for pple to come out of the car, and scold "nabez + cb" at people. 

Read from newspaper that she is a HR Director in a MNC. Not sure is it a norm for HR personnel to scold pple "nabez + cb"

This shows that she got a good upbringing and good character from the video. 

Edited by Mahjong74
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5