Merc lady driver driving against traffic

Hoseyboh

12 hours ago, Mahjong74 said:

But I don't think it is normal for pple to come out of the car, and scold "nabez + cb" at people. 

Read from newspaper that she is a HR Director in a MNC. Not sure is it a norm for HR personnel to scold pple "nabez + cb"

This shows that she got a good upbringing and good character from the video. 

if she scold this in her MN office, nobody understand lah. If she F#@k sure kanna mah. BTW she looks a bit 'stone' as she walks out of her car. If shock by the accident,  then won't scold people leh. Also don't look drunk. Wonder what she took.

With so many people staring at her mistake, taking photos and videoing her, I think she was just very stressed in that situation and in her anxiety made the wrong move. A very bad move... Not that I condone what she's done, just kinda sympathize as I used to have anxiety attacks.

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

With so many people staring at her mistake, taking photos and videoing her, I think she was just very stressed in that situation and in her anxiety made the wrong move. A very bad move... Not that I condone what she's done, just kinda sympathize as I used to have anxiety attacks.

Maybe is.. 

Merc driver make a turn, then realised turn wrong and face oncoming traffic. Then see many people over at the road side start gesturing and take out hp like wanted to take video. So she come out to want to stop it and then at the heat of the moment say the word Na beh Chee bye and go into the car. As she already faced oncoming traffic. She maybe thinking, f**k it, since I am already facing oncoming traffic and there is no way I could u turn, so just drive straight and then turn to small lane and u turn back. 

This is my assumption. Its like a single mistake gets magnified due to the further mistake she took. 

• Praise 7

When you stress whatever you always say you will say. 

When I stress I will say I only like women I only like women I lesbian. 

Always just come out cannot help it. 

:D

• Praise 4

16 hours ago, Mahjong74 said:

But I don't think it is normal for pple to come out of the car, and scold "nabez + cb" at people. 

Read from newspaper that she is a HR Director in a MNC. Not sure is it a norm for HR personnel to scold pple "nabez + cb"

This shows that she got a good upbringing and good character from the video. 

come on, she wasn't on the clock (ie. working) in the video mah; off hours is free to do whatever, so maybe she too stressed up, needed to destress by GTA'ing IRL :XD:

Edited by Eyke

16 hours ago, Angcheek said:

Not siding her .  But from those video , I cant tell what happen before that . 

I dont think its right to judge her just because she came out of her car , 'slap' someone and scolded "nabez + cb" . 

Still , she was wrong for continue to drive in the wrong direction. 

You the white knight in shining armour?hello  ... someone could have been killed. I dun wanna make sacarstic remarks to you but please dun side her. 

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

When you stress whatever you always say you will say. 

When I stress I will say I only like women I only like women I lesbian. 

Always just come out cannot help it. 

:D

I understand your point of view .....:ignoring:

Just like the stress staying with your MIL .... :lll._.:

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

You the white knight in shining armour?hello  ... someone could have been killed. I dun wanna make sacarstic remarks to you but please dun side her. 

Why u so uptight ? Nb...

• Praise 8

2 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Why u so uptight ? Nb...

No uptight lah....just a simple post only. We have to put ourselves in the pedestrian shoes.  Imagine innocent lives lost..... It's easy to sit on a high pedestal saying this and that and sounding like very intelligent. But I urge those people to see things from another perspective. 

Hmm .... how come no body ask what brand is her dress??  So which beer is white color one background?? this one @Inlinefour  domain eggspert 😂 surely got answers 1 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 10

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

No uptight lah....just a simple post only. We have to put ourselves in the pedestrian shoes.  Imagine innocent lives lost..... It's easy to sit on a high pedestal saying this and that and sounding like very intelligent. But I urge those people to see things from another perspective. 

Dun portray urself to be so noble when u arent even near to that standard. U r renowned to be nonsensical instead.

• Praise 7

Got media interview before some more... 

A 32-year-old woman who was arrested for dangerous driving has come under scrutiny after videos of her travelling against traffic and swearing at witnesses went viral online.
It was earlier reported by Stomp that the incident occurred along Upper Cross Street in Chinatown on Friday night (Sep 6).
The woman was subsequently arrested and had her driving licence suspended, police told Stomp.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, it is believed that the woman had bought her Mercedes-Benz car as a gift to herself on her 29th birthday in 2016.
Netizens also identified her as a successful career woman who holds a senior position at a global headhunting company.
She rose through the ranks after graduating from university in 2011, and after six years in the company, is currently the head of its Singapore branch.
The woman, who has been interviewed by the media before, is seen speaking fluent English in a Facebook video -- a far cry from the foul-mouthed driver she has come to be known as.
Wanbao reporters tried to contact the woman via social media and her work email, but did not get a response.
They also visited her area of residence, but she was not home.
A neighbour reported seeing the woman's Mercedes-Benz car being towed away. The vehicle is believed to have been detained by the police.
A resident also told Wanbao that the woman came off as cold and aloof, and would not greet neighbours when running into them.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

Got media interview before some more... 

A 32-year-old woman who was arrested for dangerous driving has come under scrutiny after videos of her travelling against traffic and swearing at witnesses went viral online.
It was earlier reported by Stomp that the incident occurred along Upper Cross Street in Chinatown on Friday night (Sep 6).
The woman was subsequently arrested and had her driving licence suspended, police told Stomp.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, it is believed that the woman had bought her Mercedes-Benz car as a gift to herself on her 29th birthday in 2016.
Netizens also identified her as a successful career woman who holds a senior position at a global headhunting company.
She rose through the ranks after graduating from university in 2011, and after six years in the company, is currently the head of its Singapore branch.
The woman, who has been interviewed by the media before, is seen speaking fluent English in a Facebook video -- a far cry from the foul-mouthed driver she has come to be known as.
Wanbao reporters tried to contact the woman via social media and her work email, but did not get a response.
They also visited her area of residence, but she was not home.
A neighbour reported seeing the woman's Mercedes-Benz car being towed away. The vehicle is believed to have been detained by the police.
A resident also told Wanbao that the woman came off as cold and aloof, and would not greet neighbours when running into them.

How to greet??

When open mouth, sure NBCCB...

Chronic smelly mouth.. but i dun mind..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12