Merc lady driver driving against traffic

Hoseyboh

10 hours ago, Angcheek said:

back in the 70s ah lian best ...... all slim slim one . 

Unker U the bestest know everything from slim to stim 1💪🏼🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Why no updates?

Anyway this is my guess... Based on the court ruling that ppl who have potential to do good Vs the bad they do now will only get a slap on the wrist,  I think since she had not caused any permanent damage, she will be forgiven and may fine the maximum of $50 ....since she is in HR and can get ppl jobs too help the economy. 

But the guy who got in her way and made her infamous might get jail and cane because he does not appear to have potential to save mankind. (nothing on the guy so I might be wrong) 

Got logic or not? 

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Why no updates?

Anyway this is my guess... Based on the court ruling that ppl who have potential to do good Vs the bad they do now will only get a slap on the wrist,  I think since she had not caused any permanent damage, she will be forgiven and may fine the maximum of $50 ....since she is in HR and can get ppl jobs too help the economy. 

But the guy who got in her way and made her infamous might get jail and cane because he does not appear to have potential to save mankind. (nothing on the guy so I might be wrong) 

Got logic or not? 

Flawless logic. She still young but already director, so not only got potential to excel but already proven to excel and have good future. Probably given probation at best.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2