Euro 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

7 hours ago, Beregond said:

bale is getting 600k /week

but he is only 31. i feel his performance drop cos of inactiveness for the pass 2 years. 

cr7 really can retire in seria A or go france, EPL he cannot come back already 

Walao... seeing Bale play for Spurs this recent season, i think he not even worth 100k/wk lor...

He really had it good and easy, that's why no need to work too hard. At 31, should still be able to run a bit, even SG i think only around 33/34 then slowed down had to play DM. Bale was basically putting in like 60% most matches, and only choosing his favourite moment to up gear...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Walao... seeing Bale play for Spurs this recent season, i think he not even worth 100k/wk lor...

He really had it good and easy, that's why no need to work too hard. At 31, should still be able to run a bit, even SG i think only around 33/34 then slowed down had to play DM. Bale was basically putting in like 60% most matches, and only choosing his favourite moment to up gear...

He is thinking about which golf course he going to conquer next while playing also. 😂

2EC5A51900000578-3332173-image-a-74_1448

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Watched some highlights...

Italians old fashioned football but clinical enough to seize almost every given opportunity to score 

England and Croatia played like crap...headless chicken could actually sealed the winner...orange river carry bucket😁

Netherland was lucky to be gifted 2 by poor goalkeeping...complacent to gift away 2...the chew cheng Dutch scored the winner...another orange...😁

The German had more chances and shots than the French...well, that's football...not the good one but lucky one wins...loved Deschamps formation setup though

Hungry Portugal game's scoreline was deceiving...suddenly 3 goals...CR7 was frustrated throughout but fortunate enough to get 2 late goals...one very very late...

Spain liked to shoot towards opponent's goalie while Sweden liked to shoot away from opponent's goalie and goal post...😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

19 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

He is thinking about which golf course he going to conquer next while playing also. 😂

2EC5A51900000578-3332173-image-a-74_1448

No wonder he skied his penalty yesterday, he must be thinking he was in a golf course!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

13 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Watched some highlights...

Italians old fashioned football but clinical enough to seize almost every given opportunity to score 

England and Croatia played like crap...headless chicken could actually sealed the winner...orange river carry bucket😁

Netherland was lucky to be gifted 2 by poor goalkeeping...complacent to gift away 2...the chew cheng Dutch scored the winner...another orange...😁

The German had more chances and shots than the French...well, that's football...not the good one but lucky one wins...loved Deschamps formation setup though

Hungry Portugal game's scoreline was deceiving...suddenly 3 goals...CR7 was frustrated throughout but fortunate enough to get 2 late goals...one very very late...

Spain liked to shoot towards opponent's goalie while Sweden liked to shoot away from opponent's goalie and goal post...😅

although i suport italy, i must say the first 2 game didnt test them at all.

germany vs port must watch,  is germany unseed? how did they get into same group as france and port.? 

i bet on spain to go out early, esp with morata in front😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Spring said:

No wonder he skied his penalty yesterday, he must be thinking he was in a golf course!

if u watch his pen replay. it seem to me he is trying the skip method?

it seem to me he trying to skip...

I just studied the draw n if the 6 expected countries top their groups, Group C, D n E are in 1 half of the draw ie Holland, England n Spain whilst Group A, B n F are in the other half of the draw ie Italy, Belgium n France.

Assuming, all progress past the 2nd round, One of the Q/F would then be Belgium v Italy and another would be England v Spain.

France would then play the winner of Belgium/Italy in the S/F whilst Holland will play winner of England/Spain in the other S/F. Holland n France would not meet another group winner till the S/F so these 2 countries seem a good bet for the last 4!

• Praise 7

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if u watch his pen replay. it seem to me he is trying the skip method?

it seem to me he trying to skip...

I don’t think its the skip method cos that method normally waits for the goalie to commit himself, then places the ball the other way n its not powerful. Bale blasted his kick over the top. He was decisive which way he was going to kick just that he skied it.

• Praise 5

35 minutes ago, Beregond said:

although i suport italy, i must say the first 2 game didnt test them at all.

germany vs port must watch,  is germany unseed? how did they get into same group as france and port.? 

i bet on spain to go out early, esp with morata in front😂

I just googled the draw, Germany were in Pot 1, France was in Pot 2 and Portugal was in Pot 3. I’m not sure how come France ended up in Pot 2 being WC and Portugal ended in Pot 3 being defending Champs. Seems they used the Euro qualifiers rankings. But even then Portugal shldn’t be in Pot 3 though they finish behind Ukraine. These 3 were unlucky to all be drawn in the same group as they could hv easily gone to another group.

BTW, Ukraine were in Pot 1 as they finished top of their group.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/news/0253-0d820c4f6514-1b1a0c2d038c-1000--uefa-euro-2020-final-tournament-draw/

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Spring said:

He wanna get a birdie lah. hahahha

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Spring said:

I just studied the draw n if the 6 expected countries top their groups, Group C, D n E are in 1 half of the draw ie Holland, England n Spain whilst Group A, B n F are in the other half of the draw ie Italy, Belgium n France.

Assuming, all progress past the 2nd round, One of the Q/F would then be Belgium v Italy and another would be England v Spain.

France would then play the winner of Belgium/Italy in the S/F whilst Holland will play winner of England/Spain in the other S/F. Holland n France would not meet another group winner till the S/F so these 2 countries seem a good bet for the last 4!

I also suspect some teams may deliberately lose a game to avoid strong team in the KO round. I'm gonna bet on the underdog in the last round of group stage 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I also suspect some teams may deliberately lose a game to avoid strong team in the KO round. I'm gonna bet on the underdog in the last round of group stage 😁

italy already 6 pts. they draw final game can top.

i think they will give their first team players a rest.

i think belgium and holland both 6 pts will also rest their players.

• Praise 2

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I tink the Italians will still want to top the group to avoid the Dutch...

The various combos for 4 best 3rd place are so complex...😅

Screenshot_20210618_152739_com.huawei.browser.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink the Italians will still want to top the group to avoid the Dutch...

The various combos for 4 best 3rd place are so complex...😅

ya they lucky  in the grouping, if they top and face 2nd place team from group C, assume holland top, they stand a good chance to progress again

3 hours ago, Spring said:

So far this tournament got how many penalties liao huh? Think mostly missed, which has never happened before...

last night ukraine vs N Macedonia, both teams also missed... 

England must be feeling great - seeing so many cannot score penalty 😆

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Atrecord said:

So far this tournament got how many penalties liao huh? Think mostly missed, which has never happened before...

all the pen is unseeded team.

sian england game 3 am,

despite saying i dun support england, i still wanna watch their games😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Holland will be top no matter what cos they beat both Ukraine and Austria so both teams can’t catch them. Same points is separated by head to head result first n if draw then goal difference. So Holland confirm will play second team v North Macedonia for final match.

• Praise 5

21 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Think there were 6 penalties awarded and only 2 scored. CR7 n Depay.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4