stealing plants in front of cctv

Ysc3

1 hour ago, Pocus said:

At first I read the title as "stealing panties in front of cctv" 😛

perhaps the guy had plant fetish...

we can confirm that police will acting on stealing panties.

so now see if they will act on stealing plants or not.

28 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

he is helping to clear pathway Maybe he dont think the plants should be there in the first place.

Would be interesting if police dont take action BUT HDB and SCDF take action and fine the plant owner / HDB dweller instead for obstruction of pathway 

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I also think the potted plants are placed on a common walkway. Ppl are free to take. But I must also say this guy must be very desperate to steal potted plants.

Not really true..  shoes left in the common corridor while visiting a friend and it goes missing does not equal to openly allowing people to take it away.

I believe unless its left in a bin center or Besides a Bin center is where it becomes dubious and subject to interpretation.

• Praise 2

Aiyo, i see liao also feel tiring for this guy le. Have to go round and round so many times to steal two potted plant? 😓 Want to steal already, so just stop one time and take everything he wants la. Lol.

Seriously, HDB camera not small. He probably thinks its a dummy set. Or it belongs to a ground floor unit who may have been missing some plants recently. 

All the effort to steal 2 plants. Cannot overcome temptation or its become a habit to take whatever when no one is around. 

Not difficult to catch. 

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Plant about $10 also want to kope

I hope got ppl steal my mom's  plants outside the flat.... Blocking the bloody way and a mosquito magnet.... 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I also think the potted plants are placed on a common walkway. Ppl are free to take. But I must also say this guy must be very desperate to steal potted plants.

desperate in what way? If he sells it for some money , then he might be desperate for money, but i think it is not so easy and worth to steal and sell a plant, so he has a different problem than just desperate alone. 

32 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I hope got ppl steal my mom's  plants outside the flat.... Blocking the bloody way and a mosquito magnet.... 

Fines work for your mum? Or u the one to pay in the end?

Address pls. Will ask NEA go catch mozzies and HDB to let her have a fine day.

Oops.

Kidding ya. Best if u the one to move them away lah. Or sign her up for gardening course so she can potter around her plants the left and right way. 

Old ppl got alot of free time. If she like, can join those here too, oops. 😁

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Fines work for your mum? Or u the one to pay in the end?

Address pls. Will ask NEA go catch mozzies and HDB to let her have a fine day.

Oops.

Kidding ya. Best if u the one to move them away lah. Or sign her up for gardening course so she can potter around her plants the left and right way. 

Old ppl got alot of free time. If she like, can join those here too, oops. 😁

Safe ride

Cheers

I would prefer the plants get stolen quietly without getting the authorities involved ...

Last time is fighting for space with my ex neighbour who put lots of stuff outside ... Now new neighbours only got slippers outside.... My mom still keep so many plants. 

But my moms plants cannot hold a candle to the mini jungle on the 11th floor....

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1