Honda HR-V vs Subaru XV vs Toyota CHR

Extremme

Hi guys, any reliable PI to recommend ? Am looking at these 3 models?

I reckon buying from PI will give you more peaks like able to change the default cheap radio unit to those with apple play or better  camera?

Thks

↡ Advertisement

looking at >$100k (max not exceeding $105k) so CHR is over my budget..

narrowed down to Honda HR-V vs Subaru XV or maybe even Honda Shuttle Hybrid

14 hours ago, Extremme said:

looking at >$100k (max not exceeding $105k) so CHR is over my budget..

narrowed down to Honda HR-V vs Subaru XV or maybe even Honda Shuttle Hybrid

With your budget, you can easily get a Honda Vezel or Shuttle Hybrid. 

4 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

With your budget, you can easily get a Honda Vezel or Shuttle Hybrid. 

Subaru VX seems the cheapest and its 2.0

11 hours ago, lio_3000 said:

chr is better  if u r a budget buyer, or if  u r not hurry to need a car for a moment, nissan will promote all new 2nd juke, it's a very beautiful car...

Not in a hurry.. Can wait for a few months even.. I am weighing things like road tax, fuel Consumption etc XV starting prices is lower that the other 2 that's why I am 🤔

5 minutes ago, Extremme said:

Not in a hurry.. Can wait for a few months even.. I am weighing things like road tax, fuel Consumption etc XV starting prices is lower that the other 2 that's why I am 🤔

Might need to look at long term stuff like FC, road tax, maintenance etc. Don’t just look at the selling price. 

• Praise 1

well, recently i have also been doing early researching on some of the SUV models.

I am a honda fan here. So naturally i would think of HRV/ vezel. however recently i joined the closed group for HRV/Vezel, was surprised by such a young age car with many christmas lights issues. Everyday i seen posts about check engine lights, brake icon light up, paintwork issues, bumpt ride, start engine button issue, battery icon light up issues, sensing issues, parking icon light up issues and many many  more not to mentioned. 

I will be changing ride soon in 2 yrs time so the decision for HRV /Vezel is really out now. Althoughn a fan of Honda, but with this kind of issue, i would think of avoiding to own one. it would be a nightmare to buy something and live with this kind of issues. Especially so if you are rushing out and the car cannot start.

CHR is really out as the VES loading makes this car really pricey. Moreover toyota design really doesnt appeals me.

Next could be mazda CX3 or Nissan qashqai.

Nissan qashqai have interior rattling issues even tan chong they themselves cannot solve.  Sensor is also another issue with qashqai. especially the sensing sensors. Heard that even a </C park besides during traffic light, alarm will sound too.

Mazada CX3 is prettey decent , but rear leg rooms are crampy especially if you have tall family members. 

Its quite a difficult decison actually. But hopefully TS really do some serious research before committing to buy . 

After all, the car will probably stick with us for many years ahead before changing another new car.

Edited by StreamRSZ

17 hours ago, StreamRSZ said:

well, recently i have also been doing early researching on some of the SUV models.

I am a honda fan here. So naturally i would think of HRV/ vezel. however recently i joined the closed group for HRV/Vezel, was surprised by such a young age car with many christmas lights issues. Everyday i seen posts about check engine lights, brake icon light up, paintwork issues, bumpt ride, start engine button issue, battery icon light up issues, sensing issues, parking icon light up issues and many many  more not to mentioned. 

I will be changing ride soon in 2 yrs time so the decision for HRV /Vezel is really out now. Althoughn a fan of Honda, but with this kind of issue, i would think of avoiding to own one. it would be a nightmare to buy something and live with this kind of issues. Especially so if you are rushing out and the car cannot start.

CHR is really out as the VES loading makes this car really pricey. Moreover toyota design really doesnt appeals me.

Nissan qashqai have interior rattling issues even tan chong they themselves cannot solve.  Sensor is also another issue with qashqai. especially the sensing sensors. Heard that even a </C park besides during traffic light, alarm will sound too.

Mazada CX3 is prettey decent , but rear leg rooms are crampy especially if you have tall family members. 

Its quite a difficult decison actually. But hopefully TS really do some serious research before committing to buy . 

After all, the car will probably stick with us for many years ahead before changing another new car.

Thks for this. Have you explored VX? So far I have narrowed down to Vezel and VX.  I guess there is no perfect car..sometimes buy car also depends on luck..

19 hours ago, StreamRSZ said:

Surprisingly that vezel/HRV have many christmas lights issues?! Even though this car sells like hotcake?! CX3 is indeed small, if have budget can consider the CX5? So the sensor and rattling issues on Qashqai happened on 1.2L and 2.0L? Also surprisingly that this car sells like hot cakes with issues that AD also cannot solve? Looks like cars which are popular doesnt mean is good? Lol. 

On 9/16/2019 at 7:40 AM, Extremme said:

Not in a hurry.. Can wait for a few months even.. I am weighing things like road tax, fuel Consumption etc XV starting prices is lower that the other 2 that's why I am 🤔forgs

Forget the fc.... 

It much depenant on your right foot and driving patterns aka road condition... 

If driving a xv if 80-70% expressway drive.. Easily on tank can hit 700km up. 

Nothing beats the Awd driving experience. 

Road handling is top notch.... Superbly stable..... All condition 

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Surprisingly that vezel/HRV have many christmas lights issues?! Even though this car sells like hotcake?! CX3 is indeed small, if have budget can consider the CX5? So the sensor and rattling issues on Qashqai happened on 1.2L and 2.0L? Also surprisingly that this car sells like hot cakes with issues that AD also cannot solve? Looks like cars which are popular doesnt mean is good? Lol. 

Please not the qashqai with that price point... 

No movement even with the sharp drop in coe 

↡ Advertisement