Jump to content
lio_3000

Nissan new sporty sedan launched

Recommended Posts

Recently,Nissan is about to sell new sedan,I went to the retail and watched this car, it looks very sporty from exterior,about the interior,the

cabin is very roomy with a sleek and clean design,but the price is a little bit high,i took a video,the link just down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEa6JVUU4Ek

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine = 188-hp

Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).

 

Optional turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder =248-hp 😚

Variable-Compression Technology (VCT)

Also uses CVT.

 

Wonder if you'll be charged an arm and a leg with AD?

 

2019-nissan-altima-102-1538074559.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Nijnah said:

Standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine = 188-hp

Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).

 

Optional turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder =248-hp 😚

Variable-Compression Technology (VCT)

Also uses CVT.

 

Wonder if you'll be charged an arm and a leg with AD?

 

2019-nissan-altima-102-1538074559.jpg

Nice they copy Kia Optima rear three quarter pillar.

:D

image.thumb.png.d1ced3335b827fdd9813a04eefc7a0d5.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experienced drivers will know any engines paired with CVT gearbox will be opposite of the definition of "sporty" 😂

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Experienced drivers will know any engines paired with CVT gearbox will be opposite of the definition of "sporty" 😂

Nowadays people dun care about numbers or power. Look sporty can liao even if it take 15sec to reach 100kmh.

 

Like this Nissan Note I saw in Japan. Looks at least 200bhp..

7NBaef0.jpg

 

 

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Front of new Nissan cars reminds me of superman. Luckily they never paint it in red but instead in chrome.

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pocus said:

Nowadays people dun care about numbers or power. Look sporty can liao even if it take 15sec to reach 100kmh.

 

Like this Nissan Note I saw in Japan. Looks at least 200bhp..

7NBaef0.jpg

 

 

Thats an actual nismo note. But not powerful. Nissan nismoed many models incl sylphy and x trail. But only nismo gtr actually means smthing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Nice they copy Kia Optima rear three quarter pillar.

:D

image.thumb.png.d1ced3335b827fdd9813a04eefc7a0d5.png

Wah piang, you one foto like that spoil the whole thread 😅

I also have a feeling that the front has the combination of Jaguar, Audi and Civic. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nijnah said:

Standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine = 188-hp

Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).

 

Optional turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder =248-hp 😚

Variable-Compression Technology (VCT)

Also uses CVT.

 

Wonder if you'll be charged an arm and a leg with AD?

 

2019-nissan-altima-102-1538074559.jpg

This should be Nissan Teana replacement. Other market call Altima. Styling seems to take a step backwards compare to previous Teana. This mew design looks too conventional and like a Kia K5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My goodness this one Teana replacement huh? 

I thought it was Sulphy replacement. 

The old Teana look so executive. 

If I had a driver and had to sit behind I would choose the old Teana over Camry and Accord. 

:D

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Tan Chong will bring in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a reason why nissan cars ain't even doing well in sg except for maybe nissan note. Sylphy just looks the same after all these years regardless of facelift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ferrytales said:

There is a reason why nissan cars ain't even doing well in sg except for maybe nissan note. Sylphy just looks the same after all these years regardless of facelift. 

Sylphy replacement should round the corner next year. It has already been launched in China. It looks like this new Altima but smaller. Personally, previous Teana and current Sylphy design look better and elegant. Their replacement design just look too conventional but the interior design for both are definitely way better though.

Link here: Nissan Sylphy successor

Link here: Nissan Teana Successor (China version with 2.0 Turbo charged engine)

Link here: Nissan Versa (Almera) Successor

New Nissan Almera design is very nicer than the previous model though. US market call it Versa. It looks more balance and car like compare to previous Almera which looks ungainly.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Sylphy replacement should round the corner next year. It has already been launched in China. It looks like this new Altima but smaller. Personally, previous Teana and current Sylphy design look better and elegant. Their replacement design just look too conventional but the interior design for both are definitely way better though.

Link here: Nissan Sylphy successor

Link here: Nissan Teana Successor (China version with 2.0 Turbo charged engine)

Link here: Nissan Versa (Almera) Successor

New Nissan Almera design is very nicer than the previous model though. US market call it Versa. It looks more balance and car like compare to previous Almera which looks ungainly.

Hope they improve the interior at least, I went to see the sylphy signature edition during the vivo roadshow.

The interior is pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

Hope they improve the interior at least, I went to see the sylphy signature edition during the vivo roadshow.

The interior is pathetic. 

From all their successors' interior photos and description, it looked as Nissan has upped the design, build and quality of the new models' interior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Pocus said:

Nowadays people dun care about numbers or power. Look sporty can liao even if it take 15sec to reach 100kmh.

 

Like this Nissan Note I saw in Japan. Looks at least 200bhp..

7NBaef0.jpg

 

 

That's an E-Power Note running on an electric drivetrain. 0-100km/h in around 7.5-8s. Not too bad I would say

Nissan E-Power Note 0-100

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The altima is inferior to its competition. End of story. 

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 8:54 AM, Jamesc said:

Nice they copy Kia Optima rear three quarter pillar.

:D

image.thumb.png.d1ced3335b827fdd9813a04eefc7a0d5.png

Altima v Optima - even the name is similar 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×