COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2019

Carbon82

The Cat A and B prices could just fluctuate +/- $2k around current level in September and October.  However, Cat A cars deregistration had fallen in August, so that could point towards slightly lower quota in the next quarter, which in turn could help to stabilise or increase price towards the end of the year.

↡ Advertisement

26 minutes ago, Lotr said:

You mean the 2000+ bros that got their COEs every bidding?   😂 😂 😂 

I mean all the MCF member bros who was waiting for their COE and I think all of them got their COE until no MCF member still waiting.

😀

8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Anyone buy car still waiting to get COE? 

Last round so many bros got their COE already. 

:D

You mean last round of the last round not many people get their COEs ?

14 hours ago, Lotr said:

1 more day to go and this thread is so quiet ... ... 

Yeah....so quiet.

Not sure if most bros have gotten their rides or if it is because of the MCF revamp....  🤨

Show rooms also very quiet. Prices likely to fall tomorrow? Unless they are still propped up by dealers trying to clear their backlogs? 

7 hours ago, Prataboy said:

Unless they are still propped up by dealers trying to clear their backlogs? 

In the business world.. sometimes it help to artificially support a price..

Especially if one is holding to alot of stocks.. like land parcel, share/stocks etc..

Some used car dealer are stuck with "High" COE cars... if COE goes down they bleed more.. 

When I visited a few ADs along UBI on the weekend of 7/8Sep, it looked extremely quiet. 2-3 customers walking around in the showroom at most. I hear that Altis and Sienta will be refreshed so no new stock for their premium variant. 

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, intelormental said:

When I visited a few ADs along UBI on the weekend of 7/8Sep, it looked extremely quiet. 2-3 customers walking around in the showroom at most. I hear that Altis and Sienta will be refreshed so no new stock for their premium variant. 

Sienta how they refresh also fugly one la. 😂

10 hours ago, awhtc said:

The Cat A and B prices could just fluctuate +/- $2k around current level in September and October.  However, Cat A cars deregistration had fallen in August, so that could point towards slightly lower quota in the next quarter, which in turn could help to stabilise or increase price towards the end of the year.

7th month over and lower quota. Prices shouldn't drop ba. 

33 minutes ago, intelormental said:

Leng Kee usually more busy? 

20 hours ago, Scion said:

The MCF COE thread is sometimes useful in predicting the trend of COE prices... 

Many responses/pages -> COE likely surge

Few responses/pages -> COE slump

Not always correct, but quite close

Yes way to go! 

You guys seems to forget Grab and Go Jek are still on buying spree. 

They will bid at say 3.58pm de

Did Alpine fulfilled the order for 1000 Insignia? Unlikely right? So continue to bid wildly

43 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

You guys seems to forget Grab and Go Jek are still on buying spree. 

They will bid at say 3.58pm de

Did Alpine fulfilled the order for 1000 Insignia? Unlikely right? So continue to bid wildly

I seem to recall that there are about 20-30 diesel insignias being registered monthly.

Unlikely that they will bid wildly since they already priced the insignias very low.

Edited by Lotr

On 9/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, Kusje said:

Fall to $1 best. can change my COE car to a new one

Unless you bid. Otherwise no point also!

↡ Advertisement