Ichiran popup in sg!! Dun say bojio!

StreetFight3r

15 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

$12 only 700 bowls per day....no worth the time queuing unless those never go Japan before want try 

I would think those who willing to queue are those who have tried in Japan and hooked by the taste. I think most of newer generation of Singaporeans been to Japan before.

6 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I like to eat ramen. But there are some minor differences here in Sg. Think the techniques are all similar since the ones that open in Sg are also Japanese chains.

Mainly I think our pork is not high quality enough. The pork in Taiwan and Japan taste better compared to our indonesian pork. And the pork and some vegetables will affect the broth. 

But actually in normal random Japanese eateries, the ramen also not even as good as the ones in Sg. The good ones in Singapore are around a 7/10 standard lah. 

Not sure if it's just the pork or what but it juz tastes different. In jeepun, I frequent ippudo and it tastes quite good. But in sg, the ippudo is blah...

On 9/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Soya said:

Not quite a fan of Ichiran. And quite a weird anti-social dining experience

Hv tasted many better Ramen at different places in jeepun

What's wrong with eating alone?

I tried before in Japan. Not bad la. It's not the best but I think decent enough.

8 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

What's wrong with eating alone?

Coz I got no one to kpkb to about having to wait in a long line juz to eat average ramen......lol

• Haha! 1