Couple Charged with Murder of 2-Year-Old Daughter

Atonchia

7 hours ago, Beregond said:

Hard to believe this can happen in sg . alot of our ppl that need help slip through the gap.

This kind is very hard to help. It's not just a matter of giving financial aid, which will be frittered away. Give job also difficult, as unlikely they can hold on to it. Close follow up by aid workers are needed but not everyone want the close monitoring

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 9/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Atonchia said:

I hope they are on life imprisonment without parole not for pain as I think they will not have recollection of what actually happened!

But if they can repent and share their consequences to other at risk families will at least break/diminish the vicious cycle.  

Murder should be death penalty liao.

• Praise 1

This got to be one of the most shocking and sad news for a long time..

Many questions ti be answered but for a chile to be missing for 5 yrs and no one ever ever mentioned a missing child of theirs does raise a serious social question.

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Murder should be death penalty liao.

Murder will likely be death penalty. 

Now it's only reported body of 2 year old found. Had died 5 years ago. Stored in freezer. 

Didn't know why killed her, who killed her how she died.  

The impression portrayed from the report. Neighbourhood has been on news for many wrong reason. 

I was also quick to jump to conclusion must be on drugs when it happened. Could be many other factors involved. 

Just a very sad story to hear. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Murder will likely be death penalty. 

Now it's only reported body of 2 year old found. Had died 5 years ago. Stored in freezer. 

Didn't know why killed her, who killed her how she died.  

The impression portrayed from the report. Neighbourhood has been on news for many wrong reason. 

I was also quick to jump to conclusion must be on drugs when it happened. Could be many other factors involved. 

Just a very sad story to hear. 

But a death penalty could mean making orphans of tbe remaining kids.. and so many some more.. how... tao tia 😓 

The judge will reallyhave a tough job...

13 hours ago, Playtime said:

But a death penalty could mean making orphans of tbe remaining kids.. and so many some more.. how... tao tia 😓 

The judge will reallyhave a tough job...

Put the kids up for adoption lor. Bo pian.

Court will also assess if both of them are fit to be parents or not. If unfit they won't get back their kids anyway.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1