Cars@Expo Oct 2019

Lotr

Have anyone found any info on the upcoming event.

After checking the usual local car-related websites, including Cars@Expo FB page as well as Singapore Expo calendar - all of which did turn mention anything.  TOP SECRET or what?

Finally managed to find the info below:

175316382_Screenshot2019-09-19at21_35_26.thumb.png.ec95de8e9e7f60163e1c7a1046f40ce4.png

Hopefully, not WOLS....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Lotr said:

Have anyone found any info on the upcoming event.

After checking the usual local car-related websites, including Cars@Expo FB page as well as Singapore Expo calendar - all of which did turn mention anything.  TOP SECRET or what?

Finally managed to find the info below:

175316382_Screenshot2019-09-19at21_35_26.thumb.png.ec95de8e9e7f60163e1c7a1046f40ce4.png

Hopefully, not WOLS....

New Audi Q3??

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

New Audi Q3??

Oops didn't realize I missed blanking out one word. Didn't mean for this thread to be an ad. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, LinusLoh_1967 said:

Anyone interested at all?

Looks like dealers trying quite hard to fish for customers...lol!

me as i took some effort to start this thread

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Bad timing for parents of sec school kids. In the midst of EOY exams, O levels pending. I guess it's good for PSLE parents though. 

Anyway, I think a lot of people are bored with these car shows.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Bad timing for parents of sec school kids. In the midst of EOY exams, O levels pending. I guess it's good for PSLE parents though. 

Anyway, I think a lot of people are bored with these car shows.

PSLE parents all kena PTSD  by the math paper, no mood to buy car liao

• Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

Hopefully there will be a very good deal. But I doubt so, sheep fur grow on sheep body

should have some discounts, but the amount will depend on how much the AD need to push the sales number

3 hours ago, Lotr said:

should have some discounts, but the amount will depend on how much the AD need to push the sales number

In SGP,  the car sales volume is capped by monthly COE quota, and  COE have been over subscribed with or without car show in every bidding exercise. Dealers know that the more booking they secure , the higher COE they  will have to bid, therefore they will not give real discount during car show to get themselves into COE bidding trouble.  Think about it, has anyone heard of any good deal in the recent past like someone got a $5k discount from car show ? 

The only advantage of car show these days is that one could see more than one  brands under one roof, plus maybe a few free plastic bags. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Expo parking expensive 

Parking at expo is $20/day.  Expensive? depends on whether one is buying a car

Alternatively can park at a private estate next to ITE,  though it is a 10~15min walk each way.  Probably only worth it if one is going to be there for the whole day and not buying a car.

Edited by Lotr

19 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Parking at expo is $20/day.  Expensive? depends on whether one is buying a car

Alternatively can park at a private estate next to ITE,  though it is a 10~15min walk each way.  Probably only worth it if one is going to be there for the whole day and not buying a car.

Whole day ? The show only occupies 2 halls.  Nothing much really. 

↡ Advertisement