Handphone cracked glass screen repair

Lala81

29 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Understand. Btw just fyi, the s9plus trade in is $420 at why mobile. If it is the 256gb will be 460. Recently I changed from Android to iPhone xr, and I find it much more fluid and the user experience is better , no regrets. 

Ha nothing wrong with either ecosystems. I'm quite comfortable with android. Ii don't mind something a bit messier.

↡ Advertisement

With advancement in technology, I hope to see phones that will have glass that won't break.  I read that Apple is researching into this for future iPhones. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, Lala81 said:

OK anyway repaired. 240 cos lcd affected by the broken glass. Took about one hour.

Citri mobile. Get quote via Carousell first. 

Hi bro, how's your experience with this shop? Recommended? My s9 lcd also spoiled liao 😭

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, ALTK said:

Hi bro, how's your experience with this shop? Recommended? My s9 lcd also spoiled liao 😭

No complaints. Price point around market standard. I didn't really ask what parts they used.
But looks exactly the same to me. Workmanship no issues since i changed on Saturday.

They seem to have steady business.  

They say they open at 11. But my experience is that they almost took till 12 to arrive. But that was sunday i dunno.

Do go to them on Carousell first and speak to the admin. The people working at the shops are the techs and different people. not sure if walk in price or quoted price got difference. The guy down at the shop did request to look at the chat on carousell.

https://www.facebook.com/CitriSG/

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

No complaints. Price point around market standard. I didn't really ask what parts they used.
But looks exactly the same to me. Workmanship no issues since i changed on Saturday.

They seem to have steady business.  

They say they open at 11. But my experience is that they almost took till 12 to arrive. But that was sunday i dunno.

Do go to them on Carousell first and speak to the admin. The people working at the shops are the techs and different people. not sure if walk in price or quoted price got difference. The guy down at the shop did request to look at the chat on carousell.

https://www.facebook.com/CitriSG/

Thks bro. I'll contact them for quotation first then. Kam sia. 🙏👍

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1