Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

35 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Not common to see Diesel Panamera on our road due to the much higher road tax.

fBzyZNc.jpg

Just wonder,can afford such Car,why cannot afford pump Petrol.?

↡ Advertisement

On 10/1/2019 at 8:00 AM, Atrecord said:

AR Stelvio.

First time seeing this here... around same place as where I spotted an AR 4C maybe a year ago. Dunno is it same owner...

20191001_072753.jpg

Looks like the backside of the Stonic 🤨

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

think not abt cost saving.. think diesel engine torque higher and at lower rev.. make vroom vroom enjoyable

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

think not abt cost saving.. think diesel engine torque higher and at lower rev.. make vroom vroom enjoyable

Yeah, I was on a Msia road trip last year with a diesel Cayenne, my 3L NA WOT can't keep up with that giant on either the highways and byways.😅

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Its quite outdated thinking to assume that diesels are a low-SES choice. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

For Singapore city traffic, high diesel torque at low rpm  is better drive thank petrol.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Its quite outdated thinking to assume that diesels are a low-SES choice. 

Audi better pray that there aren't too many people who think like that, since they have taken the plunge to fit diesel engines to the S4, S5, S6 and S7. 😁

The one and only 2nd Generation Toyota Century (G50) in Singapore, brought in under the imported used car scheme. It is a beauty in metal.

First time I'm stopped from taking photo by the dealer, citing confidentiality issue, as requested by the owner.

Shit, and I just realized that I have miss another rare car next to it...  That Pearl White Ferrari FF! 

4OvF37E.jpg

ux3RQwb.jpg

• Praise 17

Twincharged
33 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

The one and only 2nd Generation Toyota Century (G50) in Singapore, brought in under the imported used car scheme. It is a beauty in metal.

First time I'm stopped from taking photo by the dealer, citing confidentiality issue, as requested by the owner.

Shit, and I just realized that I have miss another rare car next to it...  That Pearl White Ferrari FF! 

4OvF37E.jpg

ux3RQwb.jpg

probably no mechanic here would have ever seen the engine before.

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

4OvF37E.jpg

ux3RQwb.jpg

IL6 x 2 ftw

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

4OvF37E.jpg

ux3RQwb.jpg

In sgcarmart liao. Trying luck at half mil.  Bentley n Rolls Royce seems better value. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

some dealer really think carrot cake is the best dish in the world.

Btw, bro carbon secretly took photo of the under chassis? Maybe curious on the suspension set up.😈

• Praise 1

Supercharged
20 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Diesel car can use company money to pay and expense off , petrol cars cannot ... 

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I had the good fortune of examining the car inside out and driving it for a short while a few years ago. Superbly refined.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5