Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

21 hours ago, Superflyguy63 said:

Buying an old old 911 can tear you a new one, in the nether region. Servicing and repair cost will cost you an organ or two.

Not really. It's not that ex compared to true exotics. But this sort of 911 sibei boring lah. N/A and tiptronic some more. Just not worth it in my opinion. I've had one and speak from experience. 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Not really. It's not that ex compared to true exotics. But this sort of 911 sibei boring lah. N/A and tiptronic some more. Just not worth it in my opinion. I've had one and speak from experience. 

Seller dun allow nego also, frens went to see. Car still needs work and at that price, bo hua. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

18 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

No food allowed inside my car. hahha.

Sometime it is not about got eat food inside the car or not. Cause it happened before that my friend left his bottle honey tea on the car seat and we just went to coffeeshop eat, but not realising that the cap is not close properly, and half the bottle of the drink just spill on the seat! Came back then realised how come the seat is wet when sit on it! :sick: Imagine if the car seat is fabric? Even leather seats already created quite a mess liao.  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Sometime it is not about got eat food inside the car or not. Cause it happened before that my friend left his bottle honey tea on the car seat and we just went to coffeeshop eat, but not realising that the cap is not close properly, and half the bottle of the drink just spill on the seat! Came back then realised how come the seat is wet when sit on it! :sick: Imagine if the car seat is fabric? Even leather seats already created quite a mess liao.  [sweatdrop]

Lucky. I don't have friends. hahahahahahha!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

On 10/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, wlalala said:

G63

UQXH0JF.jpg

This car rare, ok...

but i think this parking lot even more rare. Where is the place huh? Looks challenging to park leh. Parallel parking already many people will siam. This one, think only few brave ones will attempt...

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

This car rare, ok...

but i think this parking lot even more rare. Where is the place huh? Looks challenging to park leh. Parallel parking already many people will siam. This one, think only few brave ones will attempt...

Can I guess? Plaza Singapura?

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

This car rare, ok...

plaza sing

58 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Can I guess? Plaza Singapura?

wah looks like you're one of those brave ones - or so i hope 🤣

38 minutes ago, wlalala said:

plaza sing

i didn't notice there got such lots leh. i'll like to see if got any S class or other long long vehicles will park there if that's the only lot left 😝

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

wah looks like you're one of those brave ones - or so i hope 🤣

i didn't notice there got such lots leh. i'll like to see if got any S class or other long long vehicles will park there if that's the only lot left 😝

I had a near miss with the slanting wall many years ago.

The reverse sensors went beep beep beep cos 1 side of the back was close to the wall but my eyes tell me still far cos i was looking the other side. My Intel i486 brain got confused and nearly bumped the wall. Stayed away from those lots since. 😂

• Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

The reverse sensors went beep beep beep cos 1 side of the back was close to the wall but my eyes tell me still far cos i was looking the other side. My Intel i486 brain got confused and nearly bumped the wall. Stayed away from those lots since. 😂

Believe the sensors. If really unsure if they're giving false pos, get down and check or ask passenger (preferably a driver also, not some clueless pedestrian type) to do the checking. 

Over-reliance on the sensors is no good, but under-reliance also no good. 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Toeknee_33 said:

57 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Believe the sensors. If really unsure if they're giving false pos, get down and check or ask passenger (preferably a driver also, not some clueless pedestrian type) to do the checking. 

Over-reliance on the sensors is no good, but under-reliance also no good. 😁

when we bought our first car - a nissan sunny - 19 yr ago, first time car had reverse sensor. felt shiok.

wife drove it to work, within 2 wk came back told me got some scratches... asked her why, she said was reversing to park, but didn't realise right behind car got one of those mobile metal trash bin. See side mirrors can't see cos right behind car. I said why reverse sensor not working? She said got, she heard (when slowly reversing):

beep --------------------------------- beep --------------------------------- beep --------------------------------- beep

beep --------------------------- beep --------------------------- beep --------------------------- beep --------------------------- beep

beep --------------------- beep --------------------- beep --------------------- beep --------------------- beep

beep --------------- beep --------------- beep --------------- beep --------------- beep --------------- beep

beep --------- beep --------- beep --------- beep --------- beep --------- beep --------- beep

beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep ---- beep

beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep -- beep

beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep

Beepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Bang

🤦‍♂️

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

On 8/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, ER-3682 said:

These BMW Limo used to belong to Raffles Hotel...all for Airport tranfer only.

The COE already renewed once. How long did Laffles keep them for? 

↡ Advertisement