Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

Twincharged
12 minutes ago, jimmyfong said:

image.thumb.png.259a30712df2f23d0059f8c83af57fff.png

e plate hiace

why does it look so different from the usual ones here..

not registered as 'light goods vehicle' but as 'car'?

20201020_115906[1].jpg

Edited by sake
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Whitemorning said:

There is the N line actually. But sadly it didn’t (or wouldn’t) reach our shores, considering Komoco only sold the fastback version for a limited period 😂😂

https://www.hyundai.news/eu/model-news/4-fantastic-things-about-the-hyundai-i30-fastback-n-line/

I see. Thanks, appreciate it, but I was referring to the full N (including the performance pack). 

There is a fastback version of the full N apparently:

https://www.hyundai.com/worldwide/en/cars/i30-fastback-n/highlights

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, jimmyfong said:

image.thumb.png.259a30712df2f23d0059f8c83af57fff.png

e plate hiace

why does it look so different from the usual ones here..

The number plate will cost more than the 'car' (van).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Achtung said:

Would have been a good fight with the Kia Stinger.

Raw power, Stinger 3.3 is still more tok kong. 

But this has manual! 

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Colt version R. Not many left I think in (SG).

9AC505FA-E4B3-45B2-B14D-FF296A2F5306.jpeg

I wanted a renwed baby evo but my wife thought otherwise. Really not alot of these around anymore, more so for the Plus variant I believe. Quite curious what affected their survivability, too many mods maybe? 

To add on, the Mitsubishis we see nowadays are more muted and less spirited in my opinion. 

Edited by Levinx

3 hours ago, Levinx said:

I wanted a renwed baby evo but my wife thought otherwise. Really not alot of these around anymore, more so for the Plus variant I believe. Quite curious what affected their survivability, too many mods maybe? 

To add on, the Mitsubishis we see nowadays are more muted and less spirited in my opinion. 

I have no idea, think colt version R was a niche market at that time perhaps. Sporty hatch, the plus variant was  an odd egg shape if i recall.

Havent seen the plus variant in years already. 

Mitsubishi killed their performance line of cars like the evolution/Colt Version R/ Airtek turbo for a while already i think. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Your FD2 also iconic. 🙂

Lol mine is normal auto version leh, not manual or the  legendary boy racers dream car FD2R 😆

( my dream car is combination of FD2R raw power  and handling with the softer more forgiving suspension of the normal FD2 and all the creature comforts that were removed for the type R).

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Levinx said:

Lotsa bengsters driving CS Lancers and fake Evo Xs wannabes. Muted? I don't think so. Spirited? Possibly like a bat outta hell.

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Achtung said:

Lotsa bengsters driving CS Lancers and fake Evo Xs wannabes. Muted? I don't think so. Spirited? Possibly like a bat outta hell.

I mean the cars that Mitsubishi is churning out nowadays.

And a frontal shot to add on to Confusedboi's rear one.

IMG_20201023_091240.jpg

Edited by Levinx
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Lol mine is normal auto version leh, not manual or the  legendary boy racers dream car FD2R 😆

( my dream car is combination of FD2R raw power  and handling with the softer more forgiving suspension of the normal FD2 and all the creature comforts that were removed for the type R).

Can be done arh. Just get bilstein B6 can le! it will be a confort ride for you and your family.

The only thing I dun like about FD2 hor is only the wipers. hahahahah. the left and right wiper goes different direction one. I cannot.

I very particular one. hahahahha

Internal Moderator
14 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

I have no idea, think colt version R was a niche market at that time perhaps. Sporty hatch, the plus variant was  an odd egg shape if i recall.

Havent seen the plus variant in years already. 

Mitsubishi killed their performance line of cars like the evolution/Colt Version R/ Airtek turbo for a while already i think. 

My neighbour used to drive an airtrek turbo. I always smile at him when I see him at the carpark. I am wishing one day he will come to me and say.

"hey, i am going overseas for work, here's my key. Can you help me to start the engine when I am not around" 🤣

• Haha! 6

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

My neighbour used to drive an airtrek turbo. I always smile at him when I see him at the carpark. I am wishing one day he will come to me and say.

"hey, i am going overseas for work, here's my key. Can you help me to start the engine when I am not around" 🤣

You either think too much, or have Delusional disorder (妄想症). Have this neighbour of yours ever "invite" you to sit in the car, or allow you to take a peep of what is in his car? It is just like a passing chiobu smile at you and you thought she find you a 帅哥 (yandao kia)... :XD:

But hor, share with you a secret (I hope my daughter or son will not chanced upon this post), I also wish that dl chiobu neighbour of mine would one day knock on my door asking me to check out her sexy and topless... :wub:

Porsche 718 Boxster lah! What thinking you? :grin:

OK, it is time for us to

takemedicineanddontimangine.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 13