Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

20 minutes ago, Raubern said:

A well maintained KE30. Not my video

This KE30 was very common back in those days siah. This KE30 car plate too bad using new car number and the car seems like not easy to drive, no power steering plus that gear stick. [sweatdrop]

48 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This KE30 was very common back in those days siah. This KE30 car plate too bad using new car number and the car seems like not easy to drive, no power steering plus that gear stick. [sweatdrop]

No power steering no problem lah. All this car was ver light. 

Manual gear stick also not an issue..

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Ive driven this exact same model and even an earlier one gen  model (cant remember model -   it now was a SW version)  Back then in Malaysia Japan sort of dumped hundreds of old ones there in the 80/90's at a very cheap price and it worked very well (though the wordings were in japanese on the instrumentation) but cars were simple back then    

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

actually it is pretty easy to drive .. the engine is very tractable .. you can chug it along in top gear at something like 30kmh hahaha

Edited by Mooose
left out some words
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

No power steering no problem lah. All this car was ver light. 

Manual gear stick also not an issue..

Manual gear stick indeed not an issue but the gear stick on this KE30 reminds of the SAF land rover gear stick. And the gear stick in that land rover not easy to shift le. Lol.

13 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Actually both are correct lah, its just that different market got different name Pulsar NX/ Pulsar EXA/ EXA like Fit & Jazz. 

Carbon82 posted the grey one is N12 model, the red one is N13 model which is newer.

nissan_exa_coupe_type_b_2.jpg

Trying hard to recall where I saw that rakish rear end and long front overhang before...then I remembered the Fiat X1/9

image.thumb.png.321e88efc896bd2b7617f7f7917788e0.png

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Othello said:

super rare Roadster cabriolet 

bd08578b-b4a9-496a-839a-9b4b7c658c07.thumb.jpg.d849446bcbe9c689b8838b8aa342b76f.jpg

didn't know this is rare

used to have a neighbour with one, see it almost everyday

come to think of it his is the only one I have ever seen lol

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Ive driven this exact same model and even an earlier one gen  model (cant remember model -   it now was a SW version)  Back then in Malaysia Japan sort of dumped hundreds of old ones there in the 80/90's at a very cheap price and it worked very well (though the wordings were in japanese on the instrumentation) but cars were simple back then    

It happened here as well, I think in the late 70s. The so called 咸水车. It was so popular that the Govt slapped a $10K levy on each unit!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1