Carbon82

20 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

This is not in SG right?

Yes it's in SG!

9 minutes ago, Myxilplix said:

Looks like the Regent Hotel.

Exactly right!

• Shocked 1

This is the 2nd Ferrari F512M I have came across in Singapore. The other one belongs to Tommie Goh, bearing the VRN SCY3A.

So why is it rare? 'Cos there were only 75 units of RHD model built between 1994 - 1996, and this was also the last Flat-12 (technically should be a V12 unit at 180°) model produced by Ferrari.

S2wo5KG.jpg

S2GdfDH.jpg

8Ln1YN4.jpg

dJPkNBd.jpg

YAeGdeP.jpg

• Praise 19

2 hours ago, 601F said:

Sorry off topic a bit. While we are talking about the parking lot being too small for the Merc, I just wanted to say that many HDB car parks are atrocious. Driveways tend to be too narrow, lots are too narrow and/or too short, even the height is too low for some SUVs or lorries, and other issues.

One good example, how to park in this lot?

1.thumb.jpeg.ddf5ac721b9461958ef5d0752ea752b9.jpeg

My first time seeing this sort of line alignment.. usually I would encounter 2 lines for each lot running parallel along the width of the wall. 

• Praise 1

Adding on to the classic Ferrari... This one was captured months back. Had a hard time identifying it since I didn't take note of the plate. Probably the same as this listing.

IMG_20200402_195138.jpg

• Praise 7

8 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

no need plate la, Mondial la.

+Testarossa and 512TR (prettiest) and F512M (ugliest) are not used together. 

I know Pretty is subjective.

Testarossa is the prettiest.

• Shocked 1

57 minutes ago, Levinx said:

My first time seeing this sort of line alignment.. usually I would encounter 2 lines for each lot running parallel along the width of the wall. 

Exactly, that's why this is a case of "like that also can?" for HDB.. It's like both the architect and contractor didn't care that the column was there. "My job is to draw in the car park lots, column is not my problem"..

Many of the other problems e.g. lots too narrow/short, driveway too narrow, height too low, can also be solved with a bit of better planning. We are not that short of land until can't afford that extra 20-30cm 

Wah quite rare eh.(the Camry) This is the last gen made in Japan I think.

That time Borneo also offered the Hipporolla, Crown, Previa and Yaris.

Edited by leongyy02

1 hour ago, Levinx said:

Adding on to the classic Ferrari... This one was captured months back. Had a hard time identifying it since I didn't take note of the plate. Probably the same as this listing.

IMG_20200402_195138.jpg

it's a mondial

44 minutes ago, 601F said:

Exactly, that's why this is a case of "like that also can?" for HDB.. It's like both the architect and contractor didn't care that the column was there. "My job is to draw in the car park lots, column is not my problem"..

Many of the other problems e.g. lots too narrow/short, driveway too narrow, height too low, can also be solved with a bit of better planning. We are not that short of land until can't afford that extra 20-30cm 

It’s hdb. If it was a private development for sure it will not pass. 
different rules for ownself.