Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

9 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Or can wait for the Nissan Fairlady 400z.

Yes I'm waiting. But the senior sales at TC says no word about whether the car will be coming in at all. It may have to be PI if I buy. 

↡ Advertisement

35 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Rare sight 

but I wonder if a Hyundai avante would be a better buy. Almost similar dize

F22F70C0-01F8-45E3-BA18-A94D62FCE07C.thumb.jpeg.891682aae02c3234ca745439b4564d90.jpeg

I saw one too some months back, based on plate, don't think new Avante was available then. Anw, Accord shd be bigger.

20200711_135307.jpg

52 minutes ago, badlammy said:

I saw one too some months back, based on plate, don't think new Avante was available then. Anw, Accord shd be bigger.

20200711_135307.jpg

Problem is .. looks very civic n city .. May be mistaken for a rebadge version of a civic 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

The 3rd generation Honda Stepwagon is not a common sight on our road, especially after 15 years, so it is even rarer to spot 2 of the same colour almost side by side (4 parking lot apart to be exact).

Cx3ZAga.jpg

1yAoWuX.jpg

YHIK1lS.jpg

Cko9mRI.jpg

• Praise 10

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes I'm waiting. But the senior sales at TC says no word about whether the car will be coming in at all. It may have to be PI if I buy. 

Tan Chong not very Kiasi,only come in B&B Cars,even Teana also stopped bringing in,they sure said base on Indent only & quote you $300,000 for it..

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Tan Chong not very Kiasi,only come in B&B Cars,even Teana also stopped bringing in,they sure said base on Indent only & quote you $300,000 for it..

I told the fella straight out that if they keep discontinuing performance car imports, and keep bringing in a lot of boring BnB and (even worse) commercial vehicles, they're at risk of becoming the next Daihatsu. I actually said that. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I told the fella straight out that if they keep discontinuing performance car imports, and keep bringing in a lot of boring BnB and (even worse) commercial vehicles, they're at risk of becoming the next Daihatsu. I actually said that. 😂

Never mind, their tie up with Renault really hammered their reliability. 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

May be good as well.. they can focus on the property arm 

I believe they are making huge gains in other neighbouring country.. just that Singapore is too small and too complex 

Edited by Sdf4786k

On 1/16/2021 at 10:09 AM, Carbon82 said:

:D :D :D

ekl19Xh.jpg

I think of Robert... 

is this how you interpret..once own , won't sell...unless got problems then sell