Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

Supersonic
On 7/26/2021 at 8:00 PM, Carbon82 said:

Tales of 2 generations: 1997 Facelifted 7th gen Lancer (CE) and 2007 9th gen Lancer (CJ)

ahdXSnY.jpg

jFvRuqN.jpg

This 1.3L lancer super popular back in those era, quite a decent and not bad car to drive around la. Actually lancer was popular in the 90s and early 2000s.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 7/26/2021 at 5:01 PM, Atrecord said:

And what are the chances of seeing another similar 280S on the road within a week... 😁

20210722_082749.jpg

You using handphone while driving.....?[rolleyes]:D:D

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 7/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, Wolfverine said:

Underwhelming IMO - maybe it has to do with the color…

The Urus has more presence. 

D5984548-F704-4A40-84A7-09DA07AB5CA0.jpeg

Oh!  So it's an Aston Martin!
I saw one with same rear lamps and the car is in black at night two weeks ago but couldn't make out the brand as it was dark.
Now I know. :)

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Oh!  So it's an Aston Martin!
I saw one with same rear lamps and the car is in black at night two weeks ago but couldn't make out the brand as it was dark.
Now I know. 🙂

I dont blame you - like I mentioned, the DBX is so underwhelming in looks.

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

This is one very hardy car!:a-good:

Yes, unfortunately this model is not continued!

1 hour ago, brandonyuen said:

Prius, but make it sexy. :D

priusphv.jpg

If Prius Hybrid was to have this front and rear end styling, it would have look miles better and attractive.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

If Prius Hybrid was to have this front and rear end styling, it would have look miles better and attractive.

alterative of course is to get the corolla altis hybrid .. as close to the prius hybrid without the weird looks inside and out ..

5 hours ago, brandonyuen said:

priusphv.jpg

Wow, rare and unusual indeed. Sharp eyes to have spotted this. Brought in by PI? Wonder how much it costed. I read that this is a 4-seater only cos of the extra batteries, and a solar roof panel for charging ancilliaries is available as an option, and this car has a black roof....

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, brandonyuen said:

priusphv.jpg

For a while I thought the car warped under our scorching heaty weather of late😁 [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Wow, rare and unusual indeed. Sharp eyes to have spotted this. Brought in by PI? Wonder how much it costed. I read that this is a 4-seater only cos of the extra batteries, and a solar roof panel for charging ancilliaries is available as an option, and this car has a black roof....

I zoomed in to catch the details in the number plate frame. They might look blurr but those words seem to make out "Borneo Motors Toyota". So it could be from BM through special channel for testing but not officially sold.

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

For a while I thought the car warped under our scorching heaty weather of late😁 [sweatdrop]

I thought a heavy pole dropped onto the middle of the tailgate that's why it appeared as a rare car too!

• Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

I zoomed in to catch the details in the number plate frame. They might look blurr but those words seem to make out "Borneo Motors Toyota". So it could be from BM through special channel for testing but not officially sold.

image.thumb.png.7ff055eff8065b6dfef688d5226c0f9c.png

Yes it seems that you are right!! The car was brought in by BM and tested by ST...

• Praise 2