Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

56 minutes ago, jimmyfong said:

very rare bull-bar mod

image.thumb.png.dd81d916c8b0637683d0120810943db6.png

just to clarify this was taken few yrs ago, not sure if it still has the bullbars even though car apparently still exists

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, jimmyfong said:

just to clarify this was taken few yrs ago, not sure if it still has the bullbars even though car apparently still exists

Are this structures legit ??

18 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

It is illegal for good reasons - it will kill any kid in an accident by hitting right into their heads with the solid metal instead of soft bumper/grill. Please send to TP. 

PS a Fark.... ng idiot to install this. 

Not only that, I can't help but notice how ill-fitting it is, with the top bar blocking the main headlight beam. Clearly not meant for the Fortuner. 

The number plate is still registered to a Fortuner.

• Praise 1

A very original and well-kept Merc 200 that is possibly 50 years old and still on normal plates.

I tailed it for a while, and the car kept up well with traffic, accelerating with authority, absorbing bumps yet remaining flat on the road - excellent body control. Can't help but feel cars like these helped cement Daimler Benz as a maker of quality cars.

image.png.85bbc7749a36fcb1f8a71b9bb16d8a69.png

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 17

2 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

A very original and well-kept Merc 200 that is possibly 50 years old and still on normal plates.

I tailed it for a while, and the car kept up well with traffic, accelerating with authority, absorbing bumps yet remaining flat on the road - excellent body control. Can't help but feel cars like these helped cement Daimler Benz as a maker of quality cars.

steve chia from talking point has one of these, have seen it .. red seats ..

• Praise 1

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

And on original plates 1st registered plate. If he follows the rules. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

This is not rare or unusual. It’s ugly frankly. 🥴

Nissan Joke.

coincidentally just now on my walk, saw a lady driving one went past me on a narrow road. I had to stop to let her go first.

I like the name you give it.

reminds me of an ex-colleague who decades ago, said Hyundai's first MPV was... Tragic

😂

• Haha! 5

34 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Not an expert in BMW, so not sure if this is old... but the colour sure quite rare, esp for BMW...

Screenshot_20210801-204108_Motion photo viewer.jpg

BMW E36. Produced btw 1990 and 2000.

• Praise 8

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Saw this left hand drive embassy car. Embassy using GLB such a nice car sia.

0F19A06C-1B6B-4DA6-A7BB-CB899A606656.jpeg

EF380BE1-2535-4525-848A-F1B6A58F7347.jpeg

It will be nice if vehicles in Singapore use left-hand drive.
It is easier to handle the touch screen infotainment system as well as navigation input system.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1