Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

On 11/29/2021 at 12:20 AM, Phang said:

bro, if these photos are taken by you, I hope you get the permission from the owner before lifting up those covers 👍

Well...no explanation done and went on the usual spree in other threads...can almost deem as silent confession 

↡ Advertisement

On 11/29/2021 at 12:20 AM, Phang said:

bro, if these photos are taken by you, I hope you get the permission from the owner before lifting up those covers 👍

Maybe his old habit lah ......... habitual upskirt photo taking 🤣   

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

On 11/29/2021 at 12:37 PM, Sugimoto said:

Your hands deserve to be chopped if you lifted those car covers without owner's consent.

What offence, if any?

58 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

What offence, if any?

Talibans must have landed here in Sg 😂……. New Laws  for upskirting cars 😂

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Fitvip said:

What offence, if any?

Not everything can be link to what kind of offence, its basic respect & courtesy. Same thing like do you go to someone's house & open their cupboard? Car owner put car cover for a reason, especially at mscp.

Oh gosh! I have to explain things like basic respect & manners here, what has the world become? No wonder our singa resigned...

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Previous generation KIA Koup. This version with the 1.6 Turbo engine didn't sell in good numbers. Saw it once in the showroom then, after that it was taken out of the selling list. 

IMG_20211130_203304.jpg

Rare and looks nice indeed

3 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Previous generation KIA Koup. This version with the 1.6 Turbo engine didn't sell in good numbers. Saw it once in the showroom then, after that it was taken out of the selling list. 

IMG_20211130_203304.jpg

this was launched in around  2014 onwards and sold  until 2015 if i recall correctly, 

The specs were good for this car but due to higher COE at that time, the pricing put it against conti competition ( think was 130K SGD onwards minimum which was almost twice  the price of the older koups being sold back in  2009 during the low COE prices era around 60K to 70K)) 

Only saw it a few times over the past couple of years.

7 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

this was launched in around  2014 onwards and sold  until 2015 if i recall correctly, 

The specs were good for this car but due to higher COE at that time, the pricing put it against conti competition ( think was 130K SGD onwards minimum which was almost twice  the price of the older koups being sold back in  2009 during the low COE prices era around 60K to 70K)) 

Only saw it a few times over the past couple of years.

yup. My mom got the NA Koup in 2010 at 74k iirc. Honestly, it is a well built car. Even the looks is still relevant now imo. Pity the TC version came to our shores too late. haiz 

11 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Not everything can be link to what kind of offence, its basic respect & courtesy. Same thing like do you go to someone's house & open their cupboard? Car owner put car cover for a reason, especially at mscp.

Oh gosh! I have to explain things like basic respect & manners here, what has the world become? No wonder our singa resigned...

Errrr! Hahahahaha!

5 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

SN plate Beetle. Either it has been very well maintained or a good quality replenishment done. Paint work is basically glittering.

IMG_20211201_100642.jpg

yes, looks nice!

wonder if it was totally restored - old beetles are known to rust, in areas like under the rear seat where the battery is ..

from rear lights, rear bumper, rear licence plate light housing and the 1300 logo, looks like a 1966 model!

Edited by Mooose

On 10/12/2021 at 4:32 PM, Cook123 said:

Old beetle rag top4A8FAAEE-D3C8-43AB-BA34-2559BCC6ED6E.thumb.jpeg.c43c2a90cba23244a7ed736ae58fc147.jpeg

On rare old no 

Haha I just posted the same ride. The car is in good shape. Seems like this ride gets more attention than modern supercars.

Edited by Heartbreakid

2 hours ago, Othello said:

yup. My mom got the NA Koup in 2010 at 74k iirc. Honestly, it is a well built car. Even the looks is still relevant now imo. Pity the TC version came to our shores too late. haiz 

I was actually thinking getting one in dec 19 that time, it was between  either COE Kia koup 2.0A or COE Fd civic 2.0A,. In the end got civic mainly because needed 4 doors and the space behind. I Really liked the koup styling though, really looks nice up to present times. Doesn’t look dated.

3 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Thank you for replying for the sake of replying, with shallow comment. Have a nice day!

Errrrr ahem☹️🙄

Edited by Fitvip

On 11/30/2021 at 4:28 PM, BanCoe said:

Talibans must have landed here in Sg 😂……. New Laws  for upskirting cars 😂

Self-appointed moral gurus!🙄😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1