Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

On 3/23/2022 at 4:48 PM, Tohto said:

Open door to see lah...  sometimes I still do it if the paint marking is not clear. Especially at night.

my vw can still do this, bmw open door only the car go into park and so many warning chimes, damn annoying, and cannot turn off hahahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

my vw can still do this, bmw open door only the car go into park and so many warning chimes, damn annoying, and cannot turn off hahahaha

Too many high tech stuff also not good 😂😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

its same with Merc also...... damn annoying especially with just minor adjustment to view during parking or Cash card inserting/pulling  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Understated beauty... a little like a Lexus LS, but sexier. (Just my humble opinion, of course.) :D

The engine note was "a proven aphrodisiac", according to one video on YouTube. 😏

PXL_20220325_115506605.jpg

Edited by brandonyuen
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Walao, the parking...👎👎

Acceptable for 'semi-detached' parking lots.

Especially if both cars belong to same owner.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, flat6 said:

Acceptable for 'semi-detached' parking lots.

Especially if both cars belong to same owner.

I park like that at home too

don't need to follow the box if it is a semi D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

53 minutes ago, Phang said:

I park like that at home too

don't need to follow the box if it is a semi D

Rich people have their privileges!🤐

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

@Fitvip  semi D meaning two lots within two columns 

I will park the cars spreading evenly between the two columns instead of parking them sui sui within the two boxes marked on the floor 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

13 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

ya biturbo "222" , it's a rust bucket sia, undergoing restoration now, probably april then otr again hahaha

wow that would be somethong to look forward to, i remember early 1990s or thereabouts, the 220 was about $150000, and the interior was super impressive with the light wood, old-fashioned clock and soft leather ..

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Mooose said:

wow that would be somethong to look forward to, i remember early 1990s or thereabouts, the 220 was about $150000, and the interior was super impressive with the light wood, old-fashioned clock and soft leather ..

Ya indeed! the interior is quite timeless and beautiful, car is quite a character too, typical italian hahahah, on good days really good, on bad days really bad, according to my fren hahahahaa

• Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Honda Accord 3rd-gen.

IMG_20220326_161957a.jpg

IMG_20220326_162025a.jpg

IMG_20220326_162302a.jpg

IMG_20220326_162317a.jpg

omg this car! I used to see 132 alot when i was younger in cck area in the 90s, i think lived nearby, haven't seen it for more than 18 years, thought it would've been scrapped by now. I rmb the car cos our old pulsar was SBJ also, 1989 car

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, SiLangKia said:

Ya indeed! the interior is quite timeless and beautiful, car is quite a character too, typical italian hahahah, on good days really good, on bad days really bad, according to my fren hahahahaa

remember the maserati dealer at that time brought in a handful of manuals, and apparently only 50 RHD 220s (2 litre biturbo) were built .. real collectors item!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3