Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

13 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I can believe that 

even stranger things has happened like L plate driver with instructors falling asleep .. 

must be a good learner

Me lo, when i was L plate that time, my instructor fall asleep halfway during the lesson. Suddenly i no hear him give me direction to turn where, so i just keep driving and dont know should turn left or right or go straight when approached junction? 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

41 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

This is a tasteful huge spoiler car E928544D-3E81-4268-8681-34B50E4A1D95.thumb.jpeg.5daa720204e1f92b26a995fc147667dc.jpeg5AEB46D7-2283-4D45-9D24-6A7DB648268A.thumb.jpeg.cb9bb95ea157062ee262cebe02700fd3.jpeg

Fantastic car with equally fantastic wheels/rims with only a centre lock nut!

9 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

I can believe that 

even stranger things has happened like L plate driver with instructors falling asleep .. 

must be a good learner

happened to me sia, i ended up driving all the way to the end of batok road and on towards jurong town hall and to the end where pandan reservoir was, i decided to wake the fella up by clutching in and out very quickly to jerk the car, he woke up with the biggest shock on his face i've ever seen possible on a human to date, when he realised where we were 😅

• Haha! 6

16 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Fantastic car with equally fantastic wheels/rims with only a centre lock nut!

All 911 GT cars use centre lock nut

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, brandonyuen said:

Wow, someone actually brought this in! A Fiat 124 Abarth... the MX-5's beefier cousin.

image.png.5c2c1e88143641ac9844bcae850f2801.png

Seen it once or twice at Dunearn Road area…but the real deal is the balance chassis , not raw power .. however, this is probably what the miata should have considered… balance n power

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

All 911 GT cars use centre lock nut

Are there after market rims for those cars! Must be very expensive, if available.

14 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Are there after market rims for those cars! Must be very expensive, if available.

Why need to change to After Market Wheels when these Wheels are already best of the best..if i not Wrong these Wheels only Match with Ceramics Brakes System.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

With Weissach Package, there is the Magnesium wheel.

1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

Why need to change to After Market Wheels when these Wheels are already best of the best..if i not Wrong these Wheels only Match with Ceramics Brakes System.

There is only 1 wheel size for GT3.  20"/20".  It is fitted with N Series Pilot Sport Cup 2R.

• Praise 3

On 3/29/2022 at 12:05 AM, SiLangKia said:

happened to me sia, i ended up driving all the way to the end of batok road and on towards jurong town hall and to the end where pandan reservoir was, i decided to wake the fella up by clutching in and out very quickly to jerk the car, he woke up with the biggest shock on his face i've ever seen possible on a human to date, when he realised where we were 😅

If you smear ketchup on your face and on his, it would be like a scene from final destination 

• Haha! 2

@Iamtheone 

20 hours ago, Iamtheone said:

Someone just collected Maybach from C&C Alexander. 

The rim design take some time to appreciate... 

Screenshot_20220329_184801_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

And it crossed path with its rival truck immediately out of the showroom

• Haha! 2

On 3/28/2022 at 2:28 PM, 13177 said:

If there is SE test drive together, how to made wrong turn le? 😅

the SE was demonstrating the navigation feature then she go and follow the gps route

• Haha! 2