Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Wanted to go car wash down here but long queue so go elsewhere. Took pic of this mercs AMG GT first.

AEA1B969-ABD3-4E3E-9FA4-8BF1FBABFC1B.jpeg

Infront only 4 cars means long queue? 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Infront only 4 cars means long queue? 😅

Yeah it’s a long wait based on previous experience lol😂

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Yeah it’s a long wait based on previous experience lol😂

The thought of it could be long wait. If each car take 8 mins, so 4 cars need to wait around 30 mins liao? Even though i dont know how long they take to complete washing and drying one car since i never go petrol kiosk to wash car. Lol.

• Praise 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

The thought of it could be long wait. If each car take 8 mins, so 4 cars need to wait around 30 mins liao? Even though i dont know how long they take to complete washing and drying one car since i never go petrol kiosk to wash car. Lol.

hm its around there 8 mins plus minus for each car lol

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Haha! 1

@ER-3682  Whenever I wash my own car, I ended cleaning the interior, engine bay, boot spaces, organize the stuffs in cubby holes, etc.  Budgeted half hour for the job, but in reality spent 3 hours.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, 13177 said:

i hope they dont leave the engine running for 8 minutes behind...

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, 107fan said:

i hope they dont leave the engine running for 8 minutes behind...

I think engine is left running esp the part when in the queue.

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, code10 said:

@ER-3682  Whenever I wash my own car, I ended cleaning the interior, engine bay, boot spaces, organize the stuffs in cubby holes, etc.  Budgeted half hour for the job, but in reality spent 3 hours.

If you wash car, sure will clean up the exterior as well as the interior la. Esp now have covid, it is more important to clean up the interior esp if you always have passengers in your car.

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, code10 said:

it would be half an hour, if you just spray down + scrub with detergent, spray down and then dry off. The bulk of the time was spent with the 2 pails detergent scrub process. The spray down and drying should take minutes.

So usually it takes me 45min -1 hour, maximum.

Interiors? If no other passengers, and your family doesnt eat in the car, very rarely need to wipe down interiors.

Edited by 107fan

8 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

@Confusedboi Why don't wash your Own.?Save Money & good Exercise...

I lazy I admit 😆. Hardly send the car for washes until car become very dirty . Average once a month plus then send for one car wash. Main thing cannot stand is rims all coated in  too much brake dust Liao and not shiny. Silver turn to dull color, main purpose of car wash is so that they become shiny again 🤣. Last time if car wash too long queue will  just use a lot of wet tissue to wipe off all the brake dust from the rims spokes ( especially the front wheels since changed to mini 4 pot bbk). I see one of my neighbor’s keep washing his amg a35 hatchback almost every other day 😂. One week like will wash 2-3 times even though the Carpark is under shelter already.

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

I lazy I admit 😆. Hardly send the car for washes until car become very dirty . Average once a month plus then send for one car wash. Main thing cannot stand is rims all coated in  too much brake dust Liao and not shiny. Silver turn to dull color, main purpose of car wash is so that they become shiny again 🤣. Last time if car wash too long queue will  just use a lot of wet tissue to wipe off all the brake dust from the rims spokes ( especially the front wheels since changed to mini 4 pot bbk). I see one of my neighbor’s keep washing his amg a35 hatchback almost every other day 😂. One week like will wash 2-3 times even though the Carpark is under shelter already.

Now most HDB MSCP has those water spray jet machine, per use is $1. You can use it to wash your rims. Lol.

Some people very hardworking in washing their car 2-3 times per week. Even car is parked under shelter, but when they drive their car, still might park in open carpark or expose to dirt and dust lo.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

@Confusedboi Conti Cars.?Front Brakes..forget it..even Cleaning..20-30Km of City Driving will  be "Coated" with Dusts again.

Nope old COE Japanese civic haha. 

(edited)

My neighbor everyday wash his car no matter rain or shine. But the strange thing is after he wash his car, the car look more worse & dirty than before.😁

Edited by Sugimoto
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4