Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Proton saga is rare when it’s Singapore  plate instead of Malaysian plate 

9312C7D8-2744-4A9C-BC55-DC6FDB8B4410.jpeg

I think the owner will not want to drive into Malaysia also! Because the car is a hot target for thieves to strip the car for spare parts.

• Haha! 1

@Sdf4786k nice!   The corollas would be much sought after if they were rear wheel drive......like the older brother Toyota KE70, as it was regarded by many as budget-beginner's drift car.   Decades ago, the KE70 can be bought at rural area for just a couple of thousand ringgit.  Now, even uncle owners of  KE70 owners are demanding much much more.         

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
12 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Proton saga is rare when it’s Singapore  plate instead of Malaysian plate 

9312C7D8-2744-4A9C-BC55-DC6FDB8B4410.jpeg

Proton Saga indeed rare. Maybe Wira still can find easier than Saga.

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Proton Saga indeed rare. Maybe Wira still can find easier than Saga.

I see most common in Singapore seems to be bezza then myvi then wira  and saga for SG plated ones. Never see perdana here unless you count 8th gen Thai accord which is essentially the same car that proton just rebadged as perdana😆

• Praise 2

On 7/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, Confusedboi said:

Old school honda EG civic hatch I think.

1C3FC02E-EB49-419A-8105-43742929751C.jpeg

This is still my favorite civic after so many generations. The design of the car, especially the shape, still looks very modern and sleek. Slap on some DRL and leds, good to go to sell as new car lol.

• Praise 6

20 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

I see most common in Singapore seems to be bezza then myvi then wira  and saga for SG plated ones. Never see perdana here unless you count 8th gen Thai accord which is essentially the same car that proton just rebadged as perdana😆

Perdana and Satria GTi were like limited edition here in SG when they were sold in the early 2000s. I have never seem both of them (SG registered) more than 5 times then. Indeed very rare here. Hahaha.

• Haha! 1

@Toeknee_33 Very rare Mercies.  Either they are coupe, or stretched.   The white mercie has a very peculiar set of rims. I am curious what engine is under the bonnet....

@Civic101 Very rare Mk3. Besides flip-up lamps, this car has a long sloping bonnet that looks so sexy.   It would be extra rare if this Supra had a digital dash.

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Rootkie said:

This is still my favorite civic after so many generations. The design of the car, especially the shape, still looks very modern and sleek. Slap on some DRL and leds, good to go to sell as new car lol.

Can always buy the Sirocco. 😁

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
49 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Any taker? 355miles.

This is 2nd time this car is back in the market.

The front looks a bit like Tweety Bird.😄

image.png.9ffd169f8853efa73f4e8c9ab32ef08f.png

• Haha! 2

33 minutes ago, code10 said:

@Toeknee_33 Very rare Mercies.  Either they are coupe, or stretched.   The white mercie has a very peculiar set of rims. I am curious what engine is under the bonnet....

According to Wikipedia....

image.thumb.png.c511314cd0436b781312a91e6a5d86c1.png

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Any taker? 355miles.

This is 2nd time this car is back in the market.

My boss  @Mercscan buy 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2