Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

4 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Poor accord, car spec is not too bad. Just priced too highly by agent when launched that time a few years  back. People will just buy c class, 3 series or A4 instead of bigger size accord. Accord not enough badge appeal at that price level.Now with ridiculously high COE means end of accord sales forever Liao.  

Pay so much for two red staplers? No thanks :D

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Pay so much for two red staplers? No thanks :D

Sometimes the lamp designs can determine the fate of the model.😊

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ghost month now, hence....

image.thumb.png.d4f7bfef19676faf72168e5b4e6afbbe.png

I saw this peekture circulating around in another chat group about 1 week back .... did you take this pix yourself??

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Poor accord, car spec is not too bad. Just priced too highly by agent when launched that time a few years  back. People will just buy c class, 3 series or A4 instead of bigger size accord. Accord not enough badge appeal at that price level.Now with ridiculously high COE means end of accord sales forever Liao.  

They trying to play the long game in this coe climate?

Good luck ..

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

I saw this peekture circulating around in another chat group about 1 week back .... did you take this pix yourself??

No. This one I copied from a fb post and pasted in mcf.😁

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

No. This one I copied from a fb post and pasted in mcf.😁

Yeap it’s making its rounds in some other media too ……… pls try to keep it original or mention if copied 👌

• Praise 6

10 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Yellow Top Cab using SEAT LEON 5DR 1.2 TSI 110 STYLE 7AT

1896484716_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.f5e7f2fcc7725a227d607fa731a93858.png

1381231975_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.572b03c17a7bcdbf9461dc8cf4c0fac3.png

i wonder how long could his DSG Gearbox lasts as a Taxi.?

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Brass said:

Aston Martin Cygnet.IMG_20220801_111610.thumb.jpg.2b9ef814a3f992f84c0b62fcbc80232c.jpg

Based on the Toyota iq.

Seen at Depot Rd.IMG_20220801_111555.thumb.jpg.4774058897bdd4d942959519ab392e5b.jpg

The only reliable aston

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

i wonder how long could his DSG Gearbox lasts as a Taxi.?

Wonder why some likes to be different for the sake of it. For taxi or PHV the best is still the Prius. Heard so many go easily to 300k with only coolant pump as the only problem. Brakes pads also no need change 

Edited by Mkl22

30 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Wonder why some likes to be different for the sake of it. For taxi or PHV the best is still the Prius. Heard so many go easily to 300k with only coolant pump as the only problem. Brakes pads also no need change 

Maybe this Taxi Driver,never surf MyCarforum,,never join VW Chat Group to know more about DSG..or He just like a VW Group Product.

• Haha! 4

On 7/31/2022 at 6:50 PM, Carbon82 said:

This one confirm rare as of current. Although I have seen a few at Ubi and Turf Club (PI showrooms), this is the first time I am seeing one on the road.

Toyota Corolla Cross (JDM)

keAg7Bg.jpg

BJoS8Hb.jpg

Humming noise from the electric motor is very evident, much louder than say the Prius and Harrier Hybrid from Toyota. I wonder why... 

In my knowledge, it is an artificial noise emitted by the vehicle during low speeds to warn pedestrians of its presence. The noise will go away after exceeding a certain speed. You don't have that on the Prius but its heard on the Toyota triplets. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1