Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

13 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Rare stock Toyota Starlet.😯

IMG_20190320_135057.jpg

This is a Singapore register car?

OK, saw the caŕ behind with Malaysia plate.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

13 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Stock 1984 Toyota Corolla 1.3 manual😳

IMG_20190320_114521.jpg

Now Toyota supporter will say they love Toyota because it is so reliable.  With this exterior condition still moving around.

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Tohto said:

Now Toyota supporter will say they love Toyota because it is so reliable.  With this exterior condition still moving around.

That is why the America's Texas Mechanic Scotty...always said so.

10 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

The original RAV4, the car that arguably kick started the small SUV/crossover/soft-roader revolution.

IMG_20191016_1852371.jpg

Indeed rare. Don't even remember seeing this before.

And owner must be really sayang the car, until parked in a way that for sure any car on the side won't have chance to open door and dent it 😅

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

The original RAV4, the car that arguably kick started the small SUV/crossover/soft-roader revolution.

IMG_20191016_1852371.jpg

My cousin had the 2nd Gen RAV4 (3 Door) for 17 years. Reliable workhorse and inexpensive spare parts. The relatively compact footprint make it very nimble when maneuvering in tight space. I almost got the 5 door version during the same period but have to settle for an MPV due to space requirements.

BTW,spotted this one just now. The cheapest 2.0L sedan one can get during it era. My colleague paid <$50K for his. But the drive was...

rIVaWBb.jpg

I took the wheel a couple of time when we are heading to Senai for meeting. The 4 speed auto make the car sounds like traveling at >150Km/h when the speedo read just 90Km/h. And after a 30 min drive, I feel like having went through a 2 hour "massage" session. :XD:

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 2

On 10/18/2019 at 7:49 AM, Atrecord said:

Indeed rare. Don't even remember seeing this before.

And owner must be really sayang the car, until parked in a way that for sure any car on the side won't have chance to open door and dent it 😅

Belongs to a doc who really loves watches

2 hours ago, jimmyfong said:

seeing old bread and butter cars is actually more amazing than exotics/classic plates

20191020_155903.jpg

Agreed fully. Just like when I saw this almost 20 year old, last gen Mazda 323... 

rARWtkF.jpg

bwWvnek.jpg

• Praise 8

Twincharged
On 10/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, Hubwee said:

Would be rare at least until end of this year .. 

Supra Photo.JPG

yours? enjoy your new toy!

↡ Advertisement