Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 2

Carbon82

3 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

May I know what model is this? It is very tall, much taller than normal Mercedes van. First time I see such van.

IMG_20190924_133108.jpg

IMG_20190924_133151.jpg

IMG_20190924_133212.jpg

IMG_20190924_133038.jpg

I don't know the model, but, I think it is a recovery vehicle for motor bikes and trikes. I have seen a similar VW one in operation recently, without the motorised ramp! It also had an extra tall roof.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

May I know what model is this? It is very tall, much taller than normal Mercedes van. First time I see such van.

IMG_20190924_133108.jpg

IMG_20190924_133151.jpg

IMG_20190924_133212.jpg

IMG_20190924_133038.jpg

This one confirm can use for van life 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Sprinter is new Model,Vito is the Old one.

Actually the Vito is a separate smaller model.

The sprinter is the largest van Mercedes offers and this one in particular has raised suspension because it has a 4WD system. The normal ones dont have raised suspensions and are RWD.

• Praise 3

Only the 4th time I've seen one in tree last 3 year, 3 of which were around katong-marine parade area...

This is the only time managed to get a decent photo of this big monster QX80.

20190925_085543.jpg

Edited by Atrecord
Typo
  • Praise 7

15 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Only the 4th time I've seen one in tree last 3 year, 3 of which were around katong-marine parade area...

Can this monster QX80 go inside shopping mall carpark, esp those basement one?

20 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

20190925_085543.jpg

Yes this mofo is huge.

There is one in one of the houses outside Indon embassy.

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Can this monster QX80 go inside shopping mall carpark, esp those basement one?

ha ha... no idea leh. But it's listed at 1.96 m, so unless the carparks are 2 m and above, better not risk. 😅

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Yes this mofo is huge.

There is one in one of the houses outside Indon embassy.

when i first saw it at a car expo some ~3 yr ago, at 1.8 m, i had a bit of difficulty getting into the driver's seat. If got no sidestep, i think those who are not so tall, will need to bring a stool or portable ladder to go in/out of the car 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

ha ha... no idea leh. But it's listed at 1.96 m, so unless the carparks are 2 m and above, better not risk. 😅

Not only the height, i am concern if the width of the SUV can get into the carpark, esp some carpark ramp is narrow and tight lo. If cannot get into some carpark, then those who buy this SUV have restriction on where to go liao due to parking problem. Lol. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Not only the height, i am concern if the width of the SUV can get into the carpark, esp some carpark ramp is narrow and tight lo. If cannot get into some carpark, then those who buy this SUV have restriction on where to go liao due to parking problem. Lol. 

And hor... even if can get in (should be can lah...), at 2.01 m, I sure dun wanna park besides it lor... Confirmed will be v close to my car, then it's 2.54 ton... skali open door tio my car, good chance will baluku 😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1