IMG_20210926_113837.jpg

IMG_20210926_113957.jpg

Nissan Navara wearing Armani suit. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 9/25/2021 at 12:19 AM, DOBIEMKZ said:

The owner must have taken very good care of it  Even its rims look very clean and polished. Here's two more photos, but pardon me the rear angle one not good due to space constraint.🙂

IMG_20210923_194920.jpg

IMG_20210923_194932.jpg

you are absolutely spot on .. usual places where owners who are truly dedicated to caring for their cars can be seen in the rubbers and plastics, and the black rubber of the whale tail for example is in super condition! 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

IMG_20210926_125432.jpg

IMG_20210926_125504.jpg

this also looks very well cared for by the owner, and if its a 230.6 its unusual .. the common w115 is the 200 with a 4 cylinder, the 230.6 is a 6 cylinder motor ..

• Praise 2

On 9/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, 13177 said:

While sitting behind in a PHV Fortuner before, feel like riding in a rocking boat and gives me motion sickness.

Haha, the last row for any SUV is no good for sitting one. I ever sit in a Ford Explorer I think. Also feels groggy.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

56 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, the last row for any SUV is no good for sitting one. I ever sit in a Ford Explorer I think. Also feels groggy.

Probably the Cadillac Escalade will be good. 😁

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Probably the Cadillac Escalade will be good. 😁

I don't think so. For SUV and MPV, it is different structure. I feel when you sit in the last row of the SUV. It is like sitting at the back of the tires and bouncing. This is probably less for MPV like Alphard. Maybe even Picnic but I wouldn't say for all

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

I don't think so. For SUV and MPV, it is different structure. I feel when you sit in the last row of the SUV. It is like sitting at the back of the tires and bouncing. This is probably less for MPV like Alphard. Maybe even Picnic but I wouldn't say for all

I think only for full size MPV like Alphard is comfort at the back. But MPV like Wish, i dont think it is comfort?

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

You mean back seat in SUV usually would feel groggy? Not referring to the last row in a 7 seater SUV right?

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I think only for full size MPV like Alphard is comfort at the back. But MPV like Wish, i dont think it is comfort?

And that's why I say I cannot say for all MPVs. Cos some are not real MPV designed and structured.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You mean back seat in SUV usually would feel groggy? Not referring to the last row in a 7 seater SUV right?

I meant SUV's last row. Most are like this. My Fortuner back (center row) is ok. My driver drives me when I go for meetings and I can still do my work on my notebook.

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Arogab said:

I meant SUV's last row. Most are like this. My Fortuner back (center row) is ok. My driver drives me when I go for meetings and I can still do my work on my notebook.

Isn't that sort still using Leaf Springs on the rear end?

Those SUV were originally built on pick-up platform but newer ones sometimes are specifically designed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1