Any nice chinese song to recommend?

Kelpie

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Blueray said:

friend recommended this to me.

I actually don't watch for fighting scenes cos its all CGI anyways.

what has impressed me is the acting (esp 男一,女一,女二), dialogue and character development.

next week will be the last 6 episodes. 

I like fighting scene if watch such drama, if no fighting scene then i would fall asleep. I will start to watch this drama. I already finished watching 祝卿好, find this drama not bad.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I like fighting scene if watch such drama, if no fighting scene then i would fall asleep. I will start to watch this drama. I already finished watching 祝卿好, find this drama not bad.

for fighting scenes I find 淑女飘飘拳 not bad, not so much CGI stuff like costume dramas. and I think 孙千 is a solid actress.

祝卿好 got song by 刘宇宁 too. 

some solid singers like 郁可唯, 张碧晨, 单依纯  have also done songs for PRC serials. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

@Blueray 

I have left 8 more episodes to watch before finish watching 且试天下 liao. 😂 This drama not bad, can watch.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

@Blueray 

I have left 8 more episodes to watch before finish watching 且试天下 liao. 😂 This drama not bad, can watch.

i have finished all 40 episodes. from episode 30 onwards a lot of the story is focused on 赵露思 and she handled the role well. quite impressed by her acting.

soundtrack and songs quite good, really brings out the tone of the story. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Blueray said:

i have finished all 40 episodes. from episode 30 onwards a lot of the story is focused on 赵露思 and she handled the role well. quite impressed by her acting.

soundtrack and songs quite good, really brings out the tone of the story. 

I am not really familiar with china actor/actress. I also first time watching Yang Yang drama, even though i heard that he is quite popular. This 赵露思 acting not bad, actually whole show is good. Soundtrack and songs i find 祝卿好 nicer than this. Lol.

7 hours ago, 13177 said:

I am not really familiar with china actor/actress. I also first time watching Yang Yang drama, even though i heard that he is quite popular. This 赵露思 acting not bad, actually whole show is good. Soundtrack and songs i find 祝卿好 nicer than this. Lol.

the thing with these soundtrack songs is that they were written for the serial, so the lyrics only comes alive once one has viewed the the serial. the lyrics tie in with the plot and dialogue many a times. for eg, I appreciated 单依纯's 续写 more as I reached the end of 一生一世.

且试天下  is well planned and well made. obviously their budget not small. its my first time watching 杨洋 and 赵露思 show too. am quite impressed by their onscreen chemistry playing their respective characters. they sizzle when they need to be and during the rom com moments their scenes are really sweet die me. 😍. best China serial for 2022 so far.

the top 3 actors in this show are :-

赵露思 - carries the show from Ep30 - Ep40, impressive heavy lifting

杨洋 - steady and consistent throughout, not the single expressionless face look to act cool (many China TV actors do that). 

宣璐 - very sublime performance, the scene where she 告白 to 杨洋 was brilliant

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 8:54 AM, Blueray said:

yes, 刘宇宁 seems to have performed a few songs for serials and movie.

here's another one from the current hit show.

Realised 刘宇宁 also acted in drama?! The 长歌行 which is now showing on channel U at 11pm, got 刘宇宁 acted in this drama. 赵露思 also acted in this 长歌行.

Edited by 13177

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Realised 刘宇宁 also acted in drama?! The 长歌行 which is now showing on channel U at 11pm, got 刘宇宁 acted in this drama. 赵露思 also acted in this 长歌行.

heard 长歌行 is not bad too. have not watched it though.

am now watching 你是我的荣耀. curious to compare 迪丽热巴 + 杨洋 CP vs 赵露思 + 杨洋CP

theme song of 你是我的荣耀 also sung by 刘宇宁

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

@Blueray 

Just finished watching 且试天下. Not a bad drama. Noticed both drama 且试天下 and 祝卿好 also got mentioned 执子之手,与子偕老, like both drama got link in the plot. [:)]

长歌行 is 2021 drama, like consider ''old'' drama liao, since i have just watched two 2022 Apr drama. Lol. 

你是我的荣耀 total 32 episodes, consider short drama, wonder should i watch this? Or watch 长歌行? 😂

Edited by 13177

On 5/20/2022 at 11:06 PM, 13177 said:

@Blueray 

Just finished watching 且试天下. Not a bad drama. Noticed both drama 且试天下 and 祝卿好 also got mentioned 执子之手,与子偕老, like both drama got link in the plot. [:)]

长歌行 is 2021 drama, like consider ''old'' drama liao, since i have just watched two 2022 Apr drama. Lol. 

你是我的荣耀 total 32 episodes, consider short drama, wonder should i watch this? Or watch 长歌行? 😂

not sure about links, as I thought 且试天下 is meant to be a standalone story.

I find 你是我的荣耀 story more grounded than typical PRC dramas. 杨洋's character is a regular guy with regular guy concerns, not a listed company GM with Ivy League MBA, 2 PhDs from Germany, 3 Ferraris, able to speak 4 languages, anytime change into PT kit can play national level tennis/golf/basketball, and during annual leave is go rural area do charity work or publish research papers. :XD:

from Ep 20 onwards goes into rom com turbo mode with 杨洋 + 迪丽热巴. sugar level 100%.

song and soundtrack wise I find average, only the main theme by 刘宇宁 is memorable. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Blueray said:

not sure about links, as I thought 且试天下 is meant to be a standalone story.

I find 你是我的荣耀 story more grounded than typical PRC dramas. 杨洋's character is a regular guy with regular guy concerns, not a listed company GM with Ivy League MBA, 2 PhDs from Germany, 3 Ferraris, able to speak 4 languages, anytime change into PT kit can play national level tennis/golf/basketball, and during annual leave is go rural area do charity work or publish research papers. :XD:

from Ep 20 onwards goes into rom com turbo mode with 杨洋 + 迪丽热巴. sugar level 100%.

song and soundtrack wise I find average, only the main theme by 刘宇宁 is memorable. 

I seldom watch PRC drama plot in modern society, so maybe i will watch this 你是我的荣耀. But now take a rest first since back to back watched two drama liao. Lol.

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Jane Zhang 

梦华录? Very new drama le, showing in Jun. Dont know nice or not?

29 minutes ago, 13177 said:

梦华录? Very new drama le, showing in Jun. Dont know nice or not?

I'll just watch a few episodes cos got 刘亦菲, then see how ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1