This is why u dont lend car or money to ur friends

StreetFight3r

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

The friend that you lend car and the friend who went on holiday, they got come back more than 1 time to borrow car from you and go on holiday again ah?

lend car one never did it again. He was an ex-colleague, and had a car too. He was on CTE, stopped cos of jam, then one joker rammed his backside... His car was in the workshop for a few days, and just nice it was sch hols, and so we loaned him the car that my wife was driving.

The holiday gang, later all got married so never had the chance to go holiday together again leh...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

I don't ever ask to borrow anyone's car and I don't lend my car to anyone.  My wife's younger brother asked before and I said no.  Good thing he did not take it badly and he never asked again.  Wife also never nag me to lend.  

• Praise 1

Thank goodness I never cared to acquire "friends".*

And even contemplating lending one's car to a "friend" is sheer madness. Might as well lend your wife or gf.

*On MCF, I guess we're mostly a steady lot with just a few exceptions. And our hantu mod @RadX takes great pains to make sure the weeds are promptly pruned. 

• Haha! 1

if your friend whom like to gamble and asked to borrow some money from you .......  its a tough situation . 

one side I wanted to lend maybe he /she out of cash , on the other side I dont wan him / her to go gamble . 

真难做... 😓

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, Angcheek said:

See what happen Yest ......... my friend took my Red Ferrari  for a spin ............  

Dont lend ur car easily .... 

😏

You mean the Maserati? 😂😂😂

(If you didn't get the joke nvm, it's tradition to mock the Cali (at least the 4.3) as not being a real Ferrari). 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

29 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

(If you didn't get the joke nvm, it's tradition to mock the Cali (at least the 4.3) as not being a real Ferrari). 

Cali as that car brand in the State ?  I think most US car cannot run fast  , heavy like a tank . 😏 So is Maserati 😂

• Praise 4

15 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

Cali as that car brand in the State ?  I think most US car cannot run fast  , heavy like a tank . 😏 So is Maserati 😂

No bro, I mean the Ferrari California is often regarded as not being a "real" Ferrari. There's merit to this view, and it's not just because it's entry level, but because it was actually intended to be a Maserati model but development became too ex so Ferrari buay song had to slap their badge on it. 

It's not just green-eyed/red-eyed non owners saying this, the late CEO of Ferrari (Sergio Marchionne) himself said this: https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/marchionne-california-isnt-a-proper-ferrari-106357

I personally probably wouldn't buy a California. For the same reason I wouldn't buy a Maserati. Too much compromise.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

37 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

No bro, I mean the Ferrari California is often regarded as not being a "real" Ferrari. There's merit to this view, and it's not just because it's entry level, but because it was actually intended to be a Maserati model but development became too ex so Ferrari buay song had to slap their badge on it. 

It's not just green-eyed/red-eyed non owners saying this, the late CEO of Ferrari (Sergio Marchionne) himself said this: https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/marchionne-california-isnt-a-proper-ferrari-106357

I personally probably wouldn't buy a California. For the same reason I wouldn't buy a Maserati. Too much compromise.

Ohhhhhhhhh ... 👍😁😂 

I learned something new all the time . 

• Praise 7

i read

i think car owner also got problem

he claiming everything including recent car repairs and car rental

if you sell car, car dealer where got care if Radx sat inside before,

car owner should be reasonable with the claim 

it goes both ways

if your car so precious then dont lend

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

talk about disowning a family member because it is slightly tainted

then again only a diehard fan will understand

• Praise 4

I only lend to my father, brother and girlfriend.

Girlfriend knocked and dented my exhaust while reversing too quickly 😪

Edited by Aventa

True friends will never want you to be on the losing end. U won't want ur true friends to be on the losing end

Edited by alex976
Press wrongly
  • Praise 1

12 hours ago, Aventa said:

I only lend to my father, brother and girlfriend.

Girlfriend knocked and dented my exhaust while reversing too quickly 😪

And you knock her and dent her at night. Fair trade.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1