This is why u dont lend car or money to ur friends

StreetFight3r

15 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Agree but the situation can be tricky at times. However, in this case, the friend borrow a car and ask another of his friend  to drive it goes to show how irresponsible he is. And  the outcome further substantiate how  irresponsible  the two guys are . Sad for that TS, how he could recoup financially  as much as possible.

Correct la, people lend you things and how could you just lend it to another person without the owner knowledge and approval lo. Same goes like many people now rented whole house from a house owner, and then behind the back sub-let the rooms to other people, so irresponsible.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Wa, you dont trust your own brother driving skills ah? So your new car only allow your wife to drive?

Nope, I only trust myself in driving my car. He also don't have insurance coverage, anything happen who ganna? My wife don't have driving license. 

• Praise 1

Must befriend those who already have a nice car so that you dont need to lend yours to him/her or he/she borrow from you.

The victim befriended those ginah pee who have neither money nor car is asking for trouble. 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kusje said:

lend me.

you don't need to worry for me 

I no worry for you

no airbag bo problem kne

i scared for others. They need a lot of airbag

:XD:

But have airbag is good

I like airbags 

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

True. Always heard if you want to 留一个朋友做, better avoid lending money, car or going holiday trip together. Cause might ended up no more friends. Lol.

Wah... all 3 things stated, i did before leh...

with mixed results...

Lend money (about 25 yr ago)... sigh... write-off liao. 😲 Sad case, cos he no longer around anymore...

Lend car (almost 20 yr ago): still ok, came back bo-dai-ji, somemore loan out for almost a week... heng arrh... 😙. Now still good friend.

Go holiday (about 23 yr ago): it was tough during the trip, but lucky our friendship was strong and could tahan the test 😅. Now still good friends.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

Nope, I only trust myself in driving my car. He also don't have insurance coverage, anything happen who ganna? My wife don't have driving license. 

True.

Once i rented car in Aust. Went visit a distant relative. He wanted to bring us nearby to see some decorations. It was in his neighbourhood, which I was not familiar with. I asked him to drive, but he was hesitant and said that my rental insurance likely never included him as driver, so it's better just he gives me direction and i drive...

• Praise 5

When there're no issues, it's always bro here bro there..

when things happen, it's "want money dun have, life got one, come take it"

I've met many chao kuan "friends" too

Lost some money to see their true colours, took it as a lesson learnt

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

Wah... all 3 things stated, i did before leh...

with mixed results...

Lend money (about 25 yr ago)... sigh... write-off liao. 😲 Sad case, cos he no longer around anymore...

Lend car (almost 20 yr ago): still ok, came back bo-dai-ji, somemore loan out for almost a week... heng arrh... 😙. Now still good friend.

Go holiday (about 23 yr ago): it was tough during the trip, but lucky our friendship was strong and could tahan the test 😅. Now still good friends.

The friend that you lend car and the friend who went on holiday, they got come back more than 1 time to borrow car from you and go on holiday again ah?

• Praise 1

58 minutes ago, Scion said:

When there're no issues, it's always bro here bro there..

when things happen, it's "want money dun have, life got one, come take it"

I've met many chao kuan "friends" too

Lost some money to see their true colours, took it as a lesson learnt

Money reveals the ugly character of people. Even rich people....

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

I no worry for you

no airbag bo problem kne

i scared for others. They need a lot of airbag

:XD:

But have airbag is good

I like airbags 

:grin:

One not enough must have a pair. 

:D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Looking at the damage. The friend probably whack the car hard. Whole front end gone. Pui.

A truely good buddy will not borrow car from you because he treasures the friendship. I only let ppl drive my car to test or when tuning and usually its a short while. 

I will probably only lend my car to my father. 😅. once my bil wanted to borrow as i will be travelling and his car is in the workshop. As he always lends his car to my father when he travels, i reluctantly agree. But i requested him to drive the car with me on a passenger end first. Reason being it was a manual, racing clutch, coilover lowered with front splitter. I told him going over hump, one wheel must go up first then can straighten car. Same for going down slope. If not will scrap the bottom. On tarmac, must go very slow over potholes or bumps if not car might skidded. In the end he gave up the idea. Lol. Advantage of having an ah beng car. No regular driver wants to touch. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Stratovarius said:

Looking at the damage. The friend probably whack the car hard. Whole front end gone. Pui.

A truely good buddy will not borrow car from you because he treasures the friendship. I only let ppl drive my car to test or when tuning and usually its a short while. 

I will probably only lend my car to my father. 😅. once my bil wanted to borrow as i will be travelling and his car is in the workshop. As he always lends his car to my father when he travels, i reluctantly agree. But i requested him to drive the car with me on a passenger end first. Reason being it was a manual, racing clutch, coilover lowered with front splitter. I told him going over hump, one wheel must go up first then can straighten car. Same for going down slope. If not will scrap the bottom. On tarmac, must go very slow over potholes or bumps if not car might skidded. In the end he gave up the idea. Lol. Advantage of having an ah beng car. No regular driver wants to touch. 

After hearing so many requirement to drive your car, i also feel stressful and give up. [laugh]  

• Praise 3

Car is just a piece of metal and Money is just a piece of paper. They are good to have and earned from your hard work.

Basic logic is that if you borrow item from someone, you should use it with care and return it. Same goes to money,  return it on promise time. Borrower must take responsibility if anything goes wrong. Lender also must prepare for the risk.

Friends should help each others if necessary (some even risks their life to save others). Family members, definitely. 

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Hahahahaha!!! You sure know my tricks :XD:

We all knew, you don't like to wear helmet, you like air bags 😃

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4