Looking for car/van/lorry hitch to work.

Taxiplz

Looking for Monday-Friday(5 days x 4 weeks = 20 days per month) Grab/ryde/car/lorry/van hitch from my house(Choa Chu Kang) to work(Yio Chu Kang). Need Pick up at 7:45am or earlier depending on jam, need to reach by 8:30am. If you live near me and work near yio chu kang area and looking for extra cash per month, pm me. Cash/Paylah.

Don't mind lorry/van/car pickup. Let's discuss pricing in private messaging.

If you live 10mins away from where i live and work then you'll only have to leave home 20mins earlier then usual for extra cash per month. Win-Win situation for both. 

If you are reading this post and have relatives or friends that drive van/lorry/car to work and fit the criteria, drop me a PM and we can arrange accordingly.

Edited by Taxiplz
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Just looking for long term agreement with van/lorry/car drivers that will drive me to my destination from Monday-Friday. Drivers can earn extra bucks for minor convenience if you live near/work near to me. Win-Win situation for both as I don't have to book hitch/Ryde every single day. 

On 9/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, Benarsenal said:

Join the Telegram group SG Hitch. Can make private arrangement there also.

(Telegram is an app like Whatsapp)

I can't join the SG hitch group for some reason. how does one join that group? i have telegram.

6 hours ago, Taxiplz said:

I can't join the SG hitch group for some reason. how does one join that group? i have telegram.

Tried going to t.me/sghitch in your phone browser then clicking on the link? 

On 9/30/2019 at 4:41 PM, Taxiplz said:

How come can't join? Just click Join Group la (?)

↡ Advertisement