Jump to content
Beregond

NUS Molester gets probation for 'minor intrusion' offences

Recommended Posts

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/molester-gets-probation-minor-intrusion-offences?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3TFMrPKrKTtRmXIXD5BDMoXHGVBpYnYd7Tr0wBW4WYJBhNeVAeRmyd4ok#Echobox=1569456630

A university student who molested a woman was given probation yesterday after the judge rejected the prosecution's call for a custodial sentence.

Citing her reasons, District Judge Jasvender Kaur described Terence Siow Kai Yuan's offences as "minor intrusions" several times.

She also noted that the probation report had found Siow suitable for probation as his academic results show he has the "potential to excel in life".

Siow, 23, was given 21 months of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one charge of outraging the modesty of a 28-year-old woman. Two similar charges were taken into consideration.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student was on a train on the North East Line heading towards Punggol station at about 11.30pm on Sept 12 last year when he noticed a woman with "very long legs" in a pair of shorts.

He sat next to her and felt the urge to touch her, the court heard.

When he used his left hand to touch the outside of her right thigh, she shifted away from him and crossed her legs.

When Siow touched her right thigh again, she moved to another seat, and later alighted at Serangoon station.

But Siow followed her as he felt the urge to touch her again. As she was on an escalator, he stood behind her and used his finger to touch her buttocks over her shorts.

win liao loh. peeping tom pang chance. 

now molester also pang chance.

soon rape will be a minor offence.

i wish i was born 30 years late, damn man 

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

She also noted that the probation report had found Siow suitable for probation as his academic results show he has the "potential to excel in life".

I NEVER understood this part 😓

Like that.. then Hitler should be resurrected cos he has not just  the "potential" to build a powerful nation... he nearly succeeded in taking over the whole of Europe.  

  • Praise 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/molester-gets-probation-minor-intrusion-offences?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3TFMrPKrKTtRmXIXD5BDMoXHGVBpYnYd7Tr0wBW4WYJBhNeVAeRmyd4ok#Echobox=1569456630

A university student who molested a woman was given probation yesterday after the judge rejected the prosecution's call for a custodial sentence.

Citing her reasons, District Judge Jasvender Kaur described Terence Siow Kai Yuan's offences as "minor intrusions" several times.

She also noted that the probation report had found Siow suitable for probation as his academic results show he has the "potential to excel in life".

Siow, 23, was given 21 months of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one charge of outraging the modesty of a 28-year-old woman. Two similar charges were taken into consideration.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student was on a train on the North East Line heading towards Punggol station at about 11.30pm on Sept 12 last year when he noticed a woman with "very long legs" in a pair of shorts.

He sat next to her and felt the urge to touch her, the court heard.

When he used his left hand to touch the outside of her right thigh, she shifted away from him and crossed her legs.

When Siow touched her right thigh again, she moved to another seat, and later alighted at Serangoon station.

But Siow followed her as he felt the urge to touch her again. As she was on an escalator, he stood behind her and used his finger to touch her buttocks over her shorts.

win liao loh. peeping tom pang chance. 

now molester also pang chance.

soon rape will be a minor offence.

i wish i was born 30 years late, damn man 

This kind neber go ktv before, can touch until his hands numb to sextisfy his urge... 

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like that also can.

singapore is going downhill.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

From good family? 

In other words,  got potential to do good in future,  then present can do bad! 

  • Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of focusing on the crime to pass sentencing, the focus is on expected future " excel in life " , means only those with good result, good family "forecasted " to do well, those from peasant background and normal academic result cannot do well? 😢

 

  • Praise 8
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Instead of focusing on the crime to pass sentencing, the focus is on expected future " excel in life " , means only those with good result, good family "forecasted " to do well, those from peasant background and normal academic result cannot do well? 😢

 

Hk student lose out liao.

Our U student take things to another level.

 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Hk student lose out liao.

Out U student take things to another level.

 

Later the rioter supported come here and bash you ah ! 😄

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/molester-gets-probation-minor-intrusion-offences?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3TFMrPKrKTtRmXIXD5BDMoXHGVBpYnYd7Tr0wBW4WYJBhNeVAeRmyd4ok#Echobox=1569456630

A university student who molested a woman was given probation yesterday after the judge rejected the prosecution's call for a custodial sentence.

Citing her reasons, District Judge Jasvender Kaur described Terence Siow Kai Yuan's offences as "minor intrusions" several times.

She also noted that the probation report had found Siow suitable for probation as his academic results show he has the "potential to excel in life".

Siow, 23, was given 21 months of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one charge of outraging the modesty of a 28-year-old woman. Two similar charges were taken into consideration.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student was on a train on the North East Line heading towards Punggol station at about 11.30pm on Sept 12 last year when he noticed a woman with "very long legs" in a pair of shorts.

He sat next to her and felt the urge to touch her, the court heard.

When he used his left hand to touch the outside of her right thigh, she shifted away from him and crossed her legs.

When Siow touched her right thigh again, she moved to another seat, and later alighted at Serangoon station.

But Siow followed her as he felt the urge to touch her again. As she was on an escalator, he stood behind her and used his finger to touch her buttocks over her shorts.

win liao loh. peeping tom pang chance. 

now molester also pang chance.

soon rape will be a minor offence.

i wish i was born 30 years late, damn man 

Hope the judge gets to experience the 'minor intrusions'  sooner or later.

What rubbish!

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

In other words,  got potential to do good in future,  then present can do bad! 

Wait until the judge daughter molested in Uni and the molester have good future and let off on probation.....:we-all-gonna-die:

How will she react ??? :slow:

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beregond said:

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/molester-gets-probation-minor-intrusion-offences?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3TFMrPKrKTtRmXIXD5BDMoXHGVBpYnYd7Tr0wBW4WYJBhNeVAeRmyd4ok#Echobox=1569456630

A university student who molested a woman was given probation yesterday after the judge rejected the prosecution's call for a custodial sentence.

Citing her reasons, District Judge Jasvender Kaur described Terence Siow Kai Yuan's offences as "minor intrusions" several times.

She also noted that the probation report had found Siow suitable for probation as his academic results show he has the "potential to excel in life".

Siow, 23, was given 21 months of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one charge of outraging the modesty of a 28-year-old woman. Two similar charges were taken into consideration.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student was on a train on the North East Line heading towards Punggol station at about 11.30pm on Sept 12 last year when he noticed a woman with "very long legs" in a pair of shorts.

He sat next to her and felt the urge to touch her, the court heard.

When he used his left hand to touch the outside of her right thigh, she shifted away from him and crossed her legs.

When Siow touched her right thigh again, she moved to another seat, and later alighted at Serangoon station.

But Siow followed her as he felt the urge to touch her again. As she was on an escalator, he stood behind her and used his finger to touch her buttocks over her shorts.

win liao loh. peeping tom pang chance. 

now molester also pang chance.

soon rape will be a minor offence.

i wish i was born 30 years late, damn man 

This guy confirm good family with a lot of dignity

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Wait until the judge daughter molested in Uni and the molester have good future and let off on probation.....:we-all-gonna-die:

How will she react ??? :slow:

You are dreaming haha

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Hope the judge gets to experience the 'minor intrusions'  sooner or later.

What rubbish!

Maybe hoping leh...

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant understand the judge's logic

 

potential to do well in school does not mean an excuse to commit crime

what signal is this sending out to our youths

 

 

if potential to do well but have a screwed up mind

isnt this dangerous for our society at large

a perfect example look at our mod, Radx

 

  • Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

cant understand the judge's logic

 

potential to do well in school does not mean an excuse to commit crime

what signal is this sending out to our youths

 

 

if potential to do well but have a screwed up mind

isnt this dangerous for our society at large

a perfect example look at our mod, Radx

 

This one must ask our SLK if he was ever taught by that misjudged...sibeh confusing...

from good familee ornot no matter. Just study very hard and show great potential to excel in life can do salah...to get slap on the wrist. Ouch! 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Study hard people. It could help you in more ways than you can imagine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×