NUS Molester gets probation for 'minor intrusion' offences

Beregond

1 minute ago, Kb27 said:

That depends.

Are you NUS student with potential to excel ?

I suspect he is NUS student who already excelling.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

That depends.

Long time ANUS. 

Meaning AlumNUS. 

Excel? Word, yo. I Excel in Access to CB. Outlook is good and my Point sibei Power-ful. But mine is neither Micro nor Soft, and my Orifice is birgin one. 😂

Anyway, asking for a fiend... I mean friend. My KKJ will be major intrusion so cannot. 🤣

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

I totally don't understand. Clean-cut, young, handsome fellow should have no problem chatting up girls, but have to resort to this? Chat up and charm first, later want to take photo upskirt, no skirt also can, perfectly ok, no problems.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Long time ANUS. 

Meaning AlumNUS. 

Excel? Word, yo. I Excel in Access to CB. Outlook is good and my Point sibei Power-ful. But mine is neither Micro nor Soft, and my Orifice is birgin one. 😂

Anyway, asking for a fiend... I mean friend. My KKJ will be major intrusion so cannot. 🤣

Impale?

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Kb27 said:

That depends.

With good grades =minor intrusion. 

Bo tak chek one will be insertion with minor protrusion.... 

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Sosaria said:

I totally don't understand. Clean-cut, young, handsome fellow should have no problem chatting up girls, but have to resort to this? Chat up and charm first, later want to take photo upskirt, no skirt also can, perfectly ok, no problems.

It’s a fetish.

image.png.21a824768a765db2082170fbd2ca9af9.png

even better... can go study first then come back.......

i wonder if you are company top performer.. can say go over posting finish then come back or not...

Edited by Playtime
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Sosaria said:

oohhhhh....... you are a man of culture 😏

love to see your album 😛

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Hmmmm..... spotted a sexpert here ....[sly]

:grin:

On 10/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, Sosaria said:

No thrill. It's the lure of the forbidden. Seeing bits of a pretty girl next door type that she's reluctant to put on display is more thrilling than seeing lots of flesh willingly put on display by the neighborhood slut. 

When exotics are driven or parked, people often whip out their phones to take photos. They sometimes post those on social media (in a positive way, not in a flaming way). 

But exotic owners rarely take photos of their own cars or similar models. 

Basically, if you already own it, you don't feel the thrill of lusting after it.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

On 10/3/2019 at 7:01 PM, Kusje said:

I suspect he is NUS student who already excelling.

Even if have excellent grade, a person with bad character should still need to be treated the same as a person with normal grade with bad character. If not when the person with excellent grade and graduate and enter workforce, when they promote to high rank and that's it. I mean imagine there are a lot of people with bad character in high ranking position in civil service and or private sector. It's a disaster waiting for happen. This is especially if they have power to make many big decisions that could change the company operation and or civil service operation. 

So these people who have excellent grade should not be let off so easily and say this is to give chance to them as they have potential to excell in life. What if it they really excell in life but still have that bad character? Because they get caught before and grow even more clever to do things to hide their track and to ensure they will not get caught again. Meaning they will still do it but not in the same way as previously that caused them to get caught.

So this is a lot worst man..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

On 9/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, Carbon82 said:

jAhqFkX.jpg

Over the past 10 or 20 years, the judge of the credibility is how many great citizens of the world did NUS produced ....... as far as I can recalled ..... non

we can never be world class university, despite the fact we bring in more foreign teaching stuff, because our students are NEVER allowed to think outside the OB Markers. How to compete with other World Class Universities?

We are only good in competition but not in the real world.

Look at our business environment: according to the lastest Temasek report about 50% or so of their staff are foreigners, how many top jobs in companies even local companies are manned by local native Singaporeans (eg Gupta in DBS Bank)?

The problem is NOT because we are tiny and a pathetic small population, it is because we NEVER invest in our own people but instead we take the easiest route by employing foreigners for quick fixed.

Don't worry, if you make it happen for us this coming general election, I promise you all, we will make it good for the next 50 years. 

• Praise 1

On 10/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, Sosaria said:

Cannot work

Radx tried going to SMU and etc wearing skirt without panties

The next day, no student turned up for class

Straits Times reporters found that 1/2 of the students gone blind, the other half suffering from nausea and have been vomiting non stop.

I guess somethings are dead ugly.

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Even if have excellent grade, a person with bad character should still need to be treated the same as a person with normal grade with bad character. If not when the person with excellent grade and graduate and enter workforce, when they promote to high rank and that's it. I mean imagine there are a lot of people with bad character in high ranking position in civil service and or private sector. It's a disaster waiting for happen. This is especially if they have power to make many big decisions that could change the company operation and or civil service operation. 

So these people who have excellent grade should not be let off so easily and say this is to give chance to them as they have potential to excell in life. What if it they really excell in life but still have that bad character? Because they get caught before and grow even more clever to do things to hide their track and to ensure they will not get caught again. Meaning they will still do it but not in the same way as previously that caused them to get caught.

So this is a lot worst man..

After observing many individuals in life. I discovered that 

having high IQ does not mean that same person would immediately have high EQ

being academically smart does not mean the person is equally street smart

being totally logical in argument and the best debater but that does not mean the person can be logical in his daily activities

eg I know a medical person who is super clean, wash hands and etc but when he goes home he wears his shoes into his house and sometimes sleeps in his outside cloths in bed

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1