NUS Molester gets probation for 'minor intrusion' offences

Beregond

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Really CCB .. only after a Pubic Outcry den revoke..

Gd that the gir told on him

This top university undergrad really has no brains...  Why did he share his intent to escape with his friend? Furthermore, share in text messages... WTH   *face palm*

13 hours ago, RadX said:

Gd that the gir told on him

Edited by Jamesgetz

12 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

But why court wants to protect his identity ?  :slow:

From an elite family ... [sly] 

Article says gag order is to protect identities of his victims...  Reporter say one... 

34 minutes ago, Jamesgetz said:

Article says gag order is to protect identities of his victims...  Reporter say one... 

if i am 1 of the girl, i will leak his name

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

But why court wants to protect his identity ?  :slow:

From an elite family ... [sly] 

Cos his victims are his circle of friends. If expose his identity ppl will know who the victims are. It's to protect the victims not because of his background. 

3 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Cos his victims are his circle of friends. If expose his identity ppl will know who the victims are. It's to protect the victims not because of his background. 

that's the official reason given.

10 out of 12 victims wanted his identity to be exposed. But the judge is using the remaining 2 (1 of them not consulted) as reason to maintain the gag order.

1 minute ago, Sx4falcon said:

10 out of 12 victims wanted his identity to be exposed. But the judge is using the remaining 2 (1 of them not consulted) as reason to maintain the gag order.

its obvious who they are trying to protect in this case. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

One is doubtful, worry in the future got repercussion and the other is a minor (under 16), I think need parent/guardian to decide for her. It's all in the news. I think they want to protect the minor. The others all adult liao.

You see this kinda ppl. Minor also want to target. If the judge just let him go back to uni it's really screw up.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sx4falcon said:

I cannot understand this reason. Doesn't this mean that if you want to commit such crimes, you should just widen your victims base and so there is a higher probability that you won't be named should you get caught, because so long as it is not unanimous (seemingly), then you won't be named? This is beyond my comprehension.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Celicar said:

I cannot understand this reason. Doesn't this mean that if you want to commit such crimes, you should just widen your victims base and so there is a higher probability that you won't be named should you get caught, because so long as it is not unanimous (seemingly), then you won't be named? This is beyond my comprehension.

Guess must come from good & influential family background also lah.......  haha....

10 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Guess must come from good & influential family background also lah.......  haha....

i only know, we let a paedo walk free on the street, and almost let him escape oversea

↡ Advertisement