NUS Molester gets probation for 'minor intrusion' offences

Beregond

19 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Been meaning to ask.  Is videoing your sex act the new trend or something common like how we surf internet?  Seems like a lot of it going around.

I mean we don't do it? Right? @Jamesc:D

Just like the trend of 'documenting' everything for social media due to easy access to handphone cameras, confirm this type of bedroom conquest which big ego guy wouldn't wanna document as well 😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/sporean-studying-at-top-british-university-convicted-for-filming-multiple

Idk why keep protecting the identity of these guys? Obviously all the punishments is not enough to deter as we constantly seeing these cases especially from so called elites with "potential"... this one maybe even a scholar... I thought we are tough on crime? Honestly I think its time we need to set up something like pedophile register

All the girls unanimously want him identified but the reason given for protecting his identity is to protect identity of the girls... and yet if he did it in a hotel surely he doesnt know who he will catch in advance so how to trace the identity of the girls from knowing who this pervert is. What am i missing?

31 minutes ago, yishunite said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/sporean-studying-at-top-british-university-convicted-for-filming-multiple

Idk why keep protecting the identity of these guys? Obviously all the punishments is not enough to deter as we constantly seeing these cases especially from so called elites with "potential"... this one maybe even a scholar... I thought we are tough on crime? Honestly I think its time we need to set up something like pedophile register

All the girls unanimously want him identified but the reason given for protecting his identity is to protect identity of the girls... and yet if he did it in a hotel surely he doesnt know who he will catch in advance so how to trace the identity of the girls from knowing who this pervert is. What am i missing?

wait till one day they become rich and powerful.. then they just make friends with the epsteins of the world.. lol

Another NUS creep....

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/will-go-forever-ex-nus-student-admits-he-threatened-woman-he-was-stalking

mi_ojx_191021.jpg?itok=yZMLZqdG

'This will go on forever': Ex-NUS student admits he threatened woman he was stalking

A former National University Singapore (NUS) student has admitted to stalking a woman for about a year and illicitly gaining access to her Telegram messages.

A former National University Singapore (NUS) student has admitted to stalking a woman for about a year and illicitly gaining access to her Telegram messages.

Ong Jing Xiang, 25, broke into her room on campus so that he could get a verification code on her phone that would allow him to access her conversations on messaging platform Telegram from his phone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1