Singaporean driver paid RM28k in fine in JB

StreetFight3r

4 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Can always use AXS machine to check outstanding claims.

yes i always do that

but not sure how “recent” is the record

sekali 3-6 months lag behind ... lol

↡ Advertisement

My previous car had 2 summons by the previous owner. I walked into a police station one day with all the documents hoping to clear the record. However the police on duty told me that they can't do it unless I reported it to the local police station where the offence is committed as the police I contacted is in a different district and they cannot do it for others. I was also told that they would waive the compound if I showed the same documents to any officers who happen to check. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

My previous car had 2 summons by the previous owner. I walked into a police station one day with all the documents hoping to clear the record. However the police on duty told me that they can't do it unless I reported it to the local police station where the offence is committed as the police I contacted is in a different district and they cannot do it for others. I was also told that they would waive the compound if I showed the same documents to any officers who happen to check. 

thanks for sharing

Waive must go to the Right district.. collect money or fine ANY district CAN! 🤣🤣🤣

A question, if a police report lodged against msian hit and run motorist (with video evidence), would the ICA be able to stop that motorist from exiting Sg in time?

Or it is going to be another Ah hao run road scenario?

Yall do remember who ah hao is? Huang Na, little girl cardboard box?

I have seen waving cash before, very surprising the officers do not refuse it at all. In public of all places. Amazing.

Edited by Datsun366

2 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

A question, if a police report lodged against msian hit and run motorist (with video evidence), would the ICA be able to stop that motorist from exiting Sg in time?

Or it is going to be another Ah hao run road scenario?

Yall do remember who ah hao is? Huang Na, little girl cardboard box?

I have seen waving cash before, very surprising the officers do not refuse it at all. In public of all places. Amazing.

Provided you report to police and complete the report within 15 minutes. If in Woodland area, 15 minutes also not enough cos it takes 7 minutes to cross over to JB if no jam at SG checkpoint. :we-all-gonna-die:

ICA officers at checkpoint don't stop but policemen on duty does if they receive information from their Ops Room fast enough.

ICA officers only check passports, Custom officers checks duty unpaid goods, cigi, liquors & 3/4 tank, Aetos officers check every vehicles that passes by them & see if driver is nervous, uniform police officers checks vehicle numbers against their computer or PDA in front of them, ISD officers check at random, Anti Vice officers checks for "chickens" from other countries entering & leaving SG, .... etc..

There, many departments under one roof ... :ninja:

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

2699 ... 10xbig 10xsmall .... huat ah!

haha. the driver give thumbs up to the police officer when he is showing his thumbs up. 

Give me i think i will have another finger to show him my real intention. hahaha

16 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

haha. the driver give thumbs up to the police officer when he is showing his thumbs up. 

Give me i think i will have another finger to show him my real intention. hahaha

:a-noway::a-noway:

Naughty naughty .... [mad]

Must show your gentleman behaviour & good manners  [cool]

PSLE just over, many ginna login you know... :ph34r: 

:grin::grin:

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

:a-noway::a-noway:

Naughty naughty .... [mad]

Must show your gentleman behaviour & good manners  [cool]

PSLE just over, many ginna login you know... :ph34r: 

:grin::grin:

Giveing thumbs up is ok, imagine the guy who have paid 9.2k fines, and now the VEP is put on hold 😪😪

↡ Advertisement