Do you earn S$7,500 gross a month

Vinceng

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they bought that time, pricing really around $100k, thats why can easily buy audi?!

Yeah Mazda 3 Astina and A3 almost same price.

There'll be 2 school of thoughts. One will say buy Mazda as the specs are more superior and other will say Audi cause it's 4 Rings.

I will take A3 because.....

I"M SHALLOW 😁

Edited by Old-driver
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

There'll be 2 school of thoughts. One will say buy Mazda as the specs are more superior and other will say Audi cause it's 4 Rings.

I"M SHALLOW 😁

Not shallow la.

Drive Audi got face🤭

• Haha! 3

On 10/4/2019 at 6:58 AM, Ct3833 said:

Age group does make a difference but if you have many of your friends making 5 digits, they are in the high SES group,  not the norm.

Based on dept of stats, ...... The median household income per household member is S$2,792 and the average at $3,969. 

That means 50% of people  are earning less than $2,792 and 50% earning more than that. On average people make about $3 969  per month. So $7,500 per month is consider high. 

Then again, sgp has only about 600k cars on the road, but we have about 5mil population, assuming 60% of the population are eligible to drive, that mean about 20% of the people get to own the 600k cars,  meaning one needs to be the top 20%   in order to own car. That is theory, some top 20%dont own a car, some below 20% earners own a car or maybe even two. But for sure, one needs to have some minimum income to own a car  $7,500 or not is subjective. 

I think the median household income per member counts in non-working household members e.g retirees and kids. So the actual number of income per working household member is higher. 

2 hours ago, Sunset73 said:

A3 lao bei car.

Q2 is lease to own 😁

A3 lao bei car? At least it is an audi if compared to altis or camry which people also say lao bei car? Lol.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, Sdf4786k said:

Water treatment need to have experience dealing with the govt and regulators, the good ones with these experiences for water works and sewage pumps are already drawing  15k. 

Water industry profit very low, hard to pay 15k for a manager, unlike O&G industry fresh grade engineer also can draw 7.5k, manager easily up to 15k[laugh]

Edited by MQX87511

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

People who drive Audi never talk about maintenance cost.

Logically you are right. But there are people who cannot afford it, but still still manage to take loans to afford it.  

13 hours ago, Wt_know said:

what about wipe 2 tables can buy 1 lolex full gold ... [sly] ... hehe

The truth is wipe 16,278 tables can buy 1 Rolex full gold.

i know, becos i was The Table Wiper of MCF.

Very hard work

On 10/10/2019 at 8:22 AM, Wt_know said:

must ask MCF property guru why hdb $500K is justified .... EC $1M is justified ... PC $1.5M is sup sup water because

new grads come out $5K liao

2-3 years later $7.5K liao

before age 35 ... no $15K no talk la

Correct

• Praise 1

On 10/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, 13177 said:

This is how most families practice now. When got married, still can say no need to buy car but after have kids liao, if can afford must buy car if not cannot take public transport with kids.

I have a friend like this lo, all his life keeps saying in sg it is silly and waste money to buy car la, and he would never buy a car even can afford. Take taxi so convenience etc. Then after he got married and got one kid, immediately go buy a car, and now say cannot live without a car liao, even kids are growing up. -_-

Your friend is like most Singaporeans, say one thing do another.

and then worse is dont admit wrong and give excuses.

Muayhahhaa

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Old-driver said:

I"M SHALLOW 😁

No lah you not shallow, you just dont mind taking loans only

its ok

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

On 10/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ct3833 said:

People who drive Audi never talk about maintenance cost.

But the favourite topic of Audi A3 owners is FC. "Last week manage to chiong 800km on 1 full tank!"

"Wow how you manage it? I only can do 700km"

32 minutes ago, flashbang said:

But the favourite topic of Audi A3 owners is FC. "Last week manage to chiong 800km on 1 full tank!"

"Wow how you manage it? I only can do 700km"

Might as well buy attrage if concern about fc. Can they really afford an Audi in the first place?