Do you earn S$7,500 gross a month

Vinceng

On 10/14/2019 at 5:16 PM, 13177 said:

You mean when you bought over the car at 9th year, the remaining 1 year until scrap no oil change? :blink:

One of my classmates family vios while we were schooling, from day collect car, never change engine oil until her BF (my friend) went to get it serviced. It been used for years already [:p]

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

E200 CGI and Altis , both COE car. 😅

Both also reliable ones. No worries. If i had gotten myself a COE Merc, i would be able to sleep well at night 😂

5 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

Both also reliable ones. No worries. If i had gotten myself a COE Merc, i would be able to sleep well at night 😂

Haha yah both cars have been with me for almost two years before I decided to renew them . Altis is so basic that there is really nothing much to breakdown. The e200 so far is quite reliable too. Shocks and alternators of   both  cars have been replaced. Recently didnt feel shiok with the slight  gear stick vibration on the e200, I went to replace the engine mount, marginal improvement after that  but the feel shiok effect is there, other than that so far so good. 

Edited by Ct3833

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

One of my classmates family vios while we were schooling, from day collect car, never change engine oil until her BF (my friend) went to get it serviced. It been used for years already [:p]

Never change engine oil since day 1? And yet still no issue, a bit exaggerated le. Lol.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Haha yah both cars have been with me for almost two years before I decided to renew them . Altis is so basic that there is really nothing much to breakdown. The e200 so far is quite reliable too. Shocks and alternators of   both  cars have been replaced. Recently didnt feel shiok with the slight  gear stick vibration on the e200, I went to replace the engine mount, marginal improvement after that  but the feel shiok effect is there, other than that so far so good. 

Which era is your altis? I find the 2004-2007 altis super durable and tough. Lol.

44 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

must look at Job specs / JD.

Executive Assistant drawing 40K per month at some places and others at 2800.

Same name but different type of role.

One flower vase type. One right hand man/woman to CEO

But he said fresh grad.... 

Just now, 13177 said:

Which era is your altis? I find the 2004-2007 altis super durable and tough. Lol.

Mine May 2009, like what bro @Lala81said about the vios, my Altis has been my son's school bus, never take care until 4000km overdue for servicing but it continueed to go on the road without fail. I was contemplating to change to a new B&B car like Avante but after  doing the math plus considering the reliability and condition of the Altis, I decided to renew it for 10 years , nothing much to lose even if I will have to write it off 3 years down the road but I doubt I would have to.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Good choice. I will probably get a COE Merc next 😍

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Never change engine oil since day 1? And yet still no issue, a bit exaggerated le. Lol.

No. I'm not kidding. The family is in construction business one. All their vehicles have never been serviced before unless something spoil.

I think that car, when my friend is dating her is a few years old already.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Mine May 2009, like what bro @Lala81said about the vios, my Altis has been my son's school bus, never take care until 4000km overdue for servicing but it continueed to go on the road without fail. I was contemplating to change to a new B&B car like Avante but after  doing the math plus considering the reliability and condition of the Altis, I decided to renew it for 10 years , nothing much to lose even if I will have to write it off 3 years down the road but I doubt I would have to.

2009 altis also quite durable but still find not as tough as 2004-2007 era altis. 😂 But since you have proven it to be a tough car. 

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

last time my vios 10 yrs change EO once only :XD:

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

9 years 8 months.😜😜

This is first 10 yr or 2nd 10 cycle already since U said U using coe car 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4