Do you earn S$7,500 gross a month

Vinceng

On 10/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, Cheefarn said:

Even when it breaks down by the roadside regularly?

U sure?

Old school thoughts again? I’ve very rarely seen Audi breakdown. U could say cos it has lower proportion on the road, but still it’s pretty rare.

Hope you have stats to back this up or it’s “fake news”, cos this is not an opinion from you but a fact from you.

Edited by Midorima
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Midorima said:

U sure?

Old school thoughts again? I’ve very rarely seen Audi breakdown. U could say cos it has lower proportion on the road, but still it’s pretty rare.

Hope you have stats to back this up or it’s “fake news”, cos this is not an opinion from you but a fact from you.

If you read enough of his posts, you will know his pattern.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Midorima said:

U sure?

New Audis seldom break down for the first 3-5 years.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

How much is the maintenance?

The amount of wear and tear is....... unthinkable. Maintenance cost? 

IDK how much i have spent already. Lost track 😂

19 hours ago, flashbang said:

New Audis seldom break down for the first 3-5 years.

Not true. I know of people in the A3 club whose gearbox within 3 years up lorry 😂

On 10/13/2019 at 10:45 AM, Midorima said:

U sure?

Audi don't really break down by the road side. They break down everywhere including home carpark, office, workshops etc. Mine broke down just metres outside my office.

• Haha! 3

On 10/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, 13177 said:

Face value very important?! 😂

Like my case, I been driving beat up vios for many years. Buy 9 year old ones and drive till scrap, rinse and repeat. So sick of it so decided to try something different. Instant regret 😂

10 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

Audi don't really break down by the road side. They break down everywhere including home carpark, office, workshops etc. Mine broke down just metres outside my office.

It is an isolated case? And you happen to be that unlucky one? Lol.

9 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

Like my case, I been driving beat up vios for many years. Buy 9 year old ones and drive till scrap, rinse and repeat. So sick of it so decided to try something different. Instant regret 😂

So it means toyota still more reliable than audi? Even it is an old toyota car? :D

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

It is an isolated case? And you happen to be that unlucky one? Lol.

idk but i probably got a lemon. That's the only way to console my empty pockets and broken heart. I had ridiculous issues such as accelerator pedal wiring short circuit...... never in the cars i drove before had such an issue.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So it means toyota still more reliable than audi? Even it is an old toyota car? :D

i think it is. Vios never ever gave me any problems. Didnt even have to oil change. Just drive till the end. But i only went for manual units. Not keen to drive AT in vios. Boring as hell.

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Toyota is also a very boring car to drive.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Might as well buy attrage if concern about fc. Can they really afford an Audi in the first place?

That’s term as hyper mile.. not because they cannot afford to own.. you logic seems a bit twisted..

it’s like means testing for hospital.. 

just because someone can lead a comfortable life and disaster happen does not mean he cannot afford to pay for hospital bills. 

what’s so wrong about staying in c class for two or 3 days?

21 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

u prefer boring but reliable or exciting but lemon? lol

I drove a new Allion for slightly more than 2 yrs. Changed to a 4yrs E90 and drive till scrap. Yes, maintenance is higher but I enjoy driving it.

58 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

idk but i probably got a lemon. That's the only way to console my empty pockets and broken heart. I had ridiculous issues such as accelerator pedal wiring short circuit...... never in the cars i drove before had such an issue.

So now you are still driving your audi ah?

57 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

i think it is. Vios never ever gave me any problems. Didnt even have to oil change. Just drive till the end. But i only went for manual units. Not keen to drive AT in vios. Boring as hell.

You mean when you bought over the car at 9th year, the remaining 1 year until scrap no oil change? :blink: