There r other exciting cars which r reliable too

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

Reliability is not Toyota patent 

There r other exciting cars which r reliable too

What is a "Toyota patent" ? 

4 hours ago, Tohto said:

I drove a new Allion for slightly more than 2 yrs. Changed to a 4yrs E90 and drive till scrap. Yes, maintenance is higher but I enjoy driving it.

Yeah I know you changed to Allion from Kia.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

So now you are still driving your audi ah?

Yes still driving. Much better now after spending money for lots of repairs. Slightly more reliable now 😂

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

You mean when you bought over the car at 9th year, the remaining 1 year until scrap no oil change? :blink:

Yes totally no oil change. Don't bother also. Gonna scrap it anyway. 

5 hours ago, Sunset73 said:

idk but i probably got a lemon. That's the only way to console my empty pockets and broken heart. I had ridiculous issues such as accelerator pedal wiring short circuit...... never in the cars i drove before had such an issue.

Only German cars got such crap can break. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 10/13/2019 at 10:45 AM, Midorima said:

U sure?

Old school thoughts again? I’ve very rarely seen Audi breakdown. U could say cos it has lower proportion on the road, but still it’s pretty rare.

Hope you have stats to back this up or it’s “fake news”, cos this is not an opinion from you but a fact from you.

image.thumb.png.dd49bcf9899f3eac1d566cc84659739d.png

11 hours ago, Sunset73 said:

Yes still driving. Much better now after spending money for lots of repairs. Slightly more reliable now 😂

I can understand when you mentioned accelerator pedal short circuit because cars these days do not use mechanical linkage to control throttle , but it is interesting  to know that you have to do a lot of repair.

Edited by Ct3833

6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I can understand when you mentioned accelerator pedal short circuit because cars these days do not use mechanical linkage to control throttle , but it is interesting  to know that you have to do a lot of repair.

Probably the previous owner did not take care of the car. Such car with lots of electronics and sensors always have items that end up faulty. Everytime I hear a "beep" I get very scared. Don't know what problem cropped up again.

A lot of issues were probably also wear and tear, but the rate they wear out is almost amazing. Probably due to our consistently hot weather also. 

There somehow bound a be a lemon in every say 1,000,000 cars manufactured? haha.

Edited by Sunset73
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

Probably the previous owner did not take care of the car. Such car with lots of electronics and sensors always have items that end up faulty. Everytime I hear a "beep" I get very scared. Don't know what problem cropped up again.

Time to change car liao. 😂

5 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

A lot of issues were probably also wear and tear, but the rate they wear out is almost amazing. Probably due to our consistently hot weather also. 

There somehow bound a be a lemon in every say 1,000,000 cars manufactured? haha.

Thanks for sharing.  Hope all is good there and enjoy your ride. 

17 minutes ago, Sunset73 said:

Yes bro. Was from the old SKC. Appletree also here now.

I know Appletree is here. Saw his posting.

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

image.thumb.png.dd49bcf9899f3eac1d566cc84659739d.png

Can you let me know what is the point you are making with this chart? I see Audi quite high up in the charts.

And you do know that you have less problems if you have less stuff in the car right. Like the saying, if you don't do, you won't make mistakes.

If the car is made simple, like in the bread and butter cars, then it is obvious there are less problems.

And it also doesn't define what problem is it. Major or minor. Most of the problems with higher tech cars are minor, more like systems or software which do not result in car being off-road, as opposed to major ones like gearbox, suspension etc.

Edited by Midorima
↡ Advertisement