Do you earn S$7,500 gross a month

Vinceng

36 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I thought thats pretty good already. Definitely enough. Of course if one has hobby for rolex, cigar, drive GLC and stay landed, then $10k not enough. Even $30k also barely surviving 

Oh sorry, sorry, i say wrongly, type wrongly.

i meant that, its very good. Top quartile of Singaporeans already.  Excellent! Cool stuff.

paiseh paiseh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Ixus75 said:

According to this website, 7500 is very high.

But MCF bar is very high though 😅

https://blog.seedly.sg/average-singaporean-household-income-stand/HouseHoldIncome.PNG.df58d0d6962910e526640df25f7d40ab.PNG

wah...how to read this chart?  how come median is between 9th and 10th decile?

4 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

5Does that mean our unemployment rate is 3.5%?😰

3.5% are still students below 16 years old?

ah gong will say we have full employment lah

🤣

simi sai chart all keng one la

go property showroom ... i keep hearing bird chipping ... cheap cheap cheap!

newly wed couple ... 30s already live in EC $800k-ish ... jin happy

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, MQX87511 said:

i'm 6k, wife 4k pm, stay 4rms hdb bto flat with a 11 yrs COE jap car[;)]

Very comfortable yet still have  good saving. 👍

18 hours ago, Ixus75 said:

According to this website, 7500 is very high.

But MCF bar is very high though 😅

https://blog.seedly.sg/average-singaporean-household-income-stand/HouseHoldIncome.PNG.df58d0d6962910e526640df25f7d40ab.PNG

I dont believe MCFers are so much higher than the norm  , there might be a very few individuals who are at the long end of the curve but by and large, the trend should not deviate  from statistic too much.

Median household income $9,293, meaning 50% of the household earn more than this and 50% less than this figure. Of course if one walks around HDB estate, the median might be lower than this figure, but if one goes to bukit timah landed area, the median within that zone will be much higher than $9,239.

Not to forget also  median household per person is only $2,792, that means 50%of people earn less than this figure and 50% earn more than this amount.

Another point to note, top 10% of sgprean earn $13,581, that means if your pay cheque is around $13k, you are top 10% income of the salary earners already.

>>>>>>>

For households with at least one working person, the median household income for Singaporeans is at $9,293

The median household income from work per household member, however, is at $2,792.

The median household was $9,023 in the year 2017, hence, indicating a 3% increment in the year 2018.

The top 10% of Singaporeans brings home $13,581 per month per household member

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

wah ...

your explanation is so much clearer than ah gong 

what about no $500K middle class no talk?

Edited by Wt_know

On 10/14/2019 at 9:12 PM, Sunset73 said:

Yes totally no oil change. Don't bother also. Gonna scrap it anyway. 

Don't feel bad bro when you bought the badge you never expected all the issues.

Not only you when people bought the sister brand they never expected all the DSG gearbox issues also.

That's why companies spend so much on marketing.

:D

• Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I dont believe MCFers are so much higher than the norm  , there might be a very few individuals who are at the long end of the curve but by and large, the trend should not deviate  from statistic too much.

Median household income $9,293, meaning 50% of the household earn more than this and 50% less than this figure. Of course if one walks around HDB estate, the median might be lower than this figure, but if one goes to bukit timah landed area, the median within that zone will be much higher than $9,239.

Not to forget also  median household per person is only $2,792, that means 50%of people earn less than this figure and 50% earn more than this amount.

Another point to note, top 10% of sgprean earn $13,581, that means if your pay cheque is around $13k, you are top 10% income of the salary earners already.

>>>>>>>

For households with at least one working person, the median household income for Singaporeans is at $9,293

The median household income from work per household member, however, is at $2,792.

The median household was $9,023 in the year 2017, hence, indicating a 3% increment in the year 2018.

The top 10% of Singaporeans brings home $13,581 per month per household member

Bro, whats the point in all these median median, average average etc etc.....

for me, i dont care.  As long as my family and I have more than enough to sustain our lifestyles without downgrading.

what others achieve or not is never my business.

the race is always against myself, if any.

just sharing 😅

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

wah ...

your explanation is so much clearer than ah gong 

what about no $500K middle class no talk?

Well, you are in the $650kpa bracket so when you step into punggol st. 32 you are king of the hill

but when you step into first or second ave, you are a worm 

thats life.  

I am a worm, i admit since day1 

• Haha! 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:27 AM, Cheefarn said:

image.thumb.png.dd49bcf9899f3eac1d566cc84659739d.png

Did they break down what kind of problems?

Horn not working is a problem but a bit different from car cannot start and cannot move.

Proton had many problems like power window wind down cannot come back up.

But mostly the engine always starts and the car can move.

Just damn annoying I see my friend have to open the door to put the car park ticket into the machine.

So you read the JD Power power headline did you read how the survey classifies problem?

:D

I don't mean to argue with anyone on this forum.

My post is more "see the whole picture" and have all the information and then come to an opinion.

People see the world through a key hole and form an opinion on the whole world.

Yes we see with our own eyes but we have to realise what we see is correct but a very limited view of the whole truth.

image.thumb.png.067c7d0153d0f28686ec2a4a50ccb142.png

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1