Do you earn S$7,500 gross a month

Vinceng

1 minute ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Oh... still waiting for the humji you to meet me. Till now never receive your pm .

Sad...cant even differentiate between meet & pm. It is either meet or pm...mai keep asking ppl to pm. 站的直,坐的稳,why need to pm leh? U got something 见不得光 ? 😃

↡ Advertisement

34 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

Sad...cant even differentiate between meet & pm. It is either meet or pm...mai keep asking ppl to pm. 站的直,坐的稳,why need to pm leh? U got something 见不得光 ? 😃

Come lah...humji boy .waiting for? 

45 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Oh... still waiting for the humji you to meet me. Till now never receive your pm .

Eh u 2 lovers go kai kai thru pm ok

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

5 hours ago, MQX87511 said:

I bought my Civic 1.8 @ 70k 11 years ago with S$3800 gross month, loan S$600/mth 10 years, average fuel S$200/mth,  parking, road tax, ERP, Insurance, service etc S$300/mth, with quite tight finance[:(]

now S$5800 gross month, renew COE @31k, no loan others expanses almost same, quite comfortable driving, thanks civic hassle free save me a lot $$ [:p]  

Amazing how you managed a $70K brand new car on $3,040 take home pay back then.

Unless you were married with double income, then not so bad.

30 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Stay with parents lor.

When I just started work and was staying with parents, I spend less than 400 per month.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, MQX87511 said:

I bought my Civic 1.8 @ 70k 11 years ago with S$3800 gross month, loan S$600/mth 10 years, average fuel S$200/mth,  parking, road tax, ERP, Insurance, service etc S$300/mth, with quite tight finance[:(]

now S$5800 gross month, renew COE @31k, no loan others expanses almost same, quite comfortable driving, thanks civic hassle free save me a lot $$ [:p]  

Driving without any car loan is the best.  My current car Honda Shuttle should be my last new car, as I plan to renew its COE after 10 years.  Car ownership is ridiculously expensive in Singapore.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Maybe he does not have many other expenses other than his car? So $3,040 still able to manage lo.

7 hours ago, MQX87511 said:

be careful, this is a symptom of aging, when you get older, you become wiser in your financial spending. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Maybe he does not have many other expenses other than his car? So $3,040 still able to manage lo.

he had said 10 years installment and was still quiet tight. 

1 hour ago, awhtc said:

Driving without any car loan is the best.  My current car Honda Shuttle should be my last new car, as I plan to renew its COE after 10 years.  Car ownership is ridiculously expensive in Singapore.

Soon, new car will be all above 100K, regardless of simi COE price....

5 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Want to lim kopi together?

Just put down time and date lo.

Got cum, lim together.

No cum, lim alone lor.

No need si mi PM DM Meet

Wah lau eh, can use proper england or not, I chua sai when I read you drink cum together...:omg:and almost want to hit the warning button!:grin:

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 12

Is 7500 gross a high income? 

I thought most Singaporean by the age of 35yo should be getting it? Many of my friends r earning 5digit pm

6 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

I thought most Singaporean by the age of 35yo should be getting it? Many of my friends r earning 5digit pm

Age group does make a difference but if you have many of your friends making 5 digits, they are in the high SES group,  not the norm.

Based on dept of stats, ...... The median household income per household member is S$2,792 and the average at $3,969. 

That means 50% of people  are earning less than $2,792 and 50% earning more than that. On average people make about $3 969  per month. So $7,500 per month is consider high. 

Then again, sgp has only about 600k cars on the road, but we have about 5mil population, assuming 60% of the population are eligible to drive, that mean about 20% of the people get to own the 600k cars,  meaning one needs to be the top 20%   in order to own car. That is theory, some top 20%dont own a car, some below 20% earners own a car or maybe even two. But for sure, one needs to have some minimum income to own a car  $7,500 or not is subjective. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

7 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Any of yor friends got table wiper one ?? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

high SES spotted .... lol

smelly smelly $500K/pa middle class group of friends .... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1