What have you done to prevent vehicle theft?

Blackknight88

In before someone said these:

- Don't drive

- Don't go to Malaysia

- Drive a lau pok chia

😁😁😁

BTW, I think for @Jamesc, the best is to ask her MIL to jaga his brand new shiny shiny luxury car by sleeping in it. Either the car is stolen together with his MIL (which will be a good problem for him), or his MIL will fight all way out (both physically and verbally) till the robber(s) give up.

:grin::grin:

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 8

27 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Buy kimchi cars. Zero interest to car thieves or even highway mata 😆

Kia K5 GT or the Stinger... Both will outrun many many car there. Why mata not interested.

• Praise 1

On 10/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Buadongdong said:

Drive French.. Market in Malaysia for french cars not big.. So the black market less demand so less probability of getting stolen for its parts. 

Or drive models or makes that are not sold in bolehland... eg Opel 🙂 

The car theft syndicate steal cars so that they can scrap for parts. No one will steal your car for their own joy ride. 

You can try to think from their POV and you can see how the patterns are forming up

I don't limit my brand choices during purchase just to deter car thieves.
If I have to drive up north, I usually pass the car to valet. If not, I'll park in MSCP and full lock steering wheel or put a steering wheel lock. 
Nothing out of the world methods but that's the basic stuff I would do 👍

• Praise 3

Leave it mud coated. 

Don't leave bags, briefcase, laptop exposed.  And do not be seen keeping them in the boot. Do it b4 entering the carpark.  

• Praise 1

I think BESTEST is to park at woodlands and enter JB by PMDs...

Cfm safe, and nobody will steal, it goes where you go....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Drive a Ford.

No one steal Fords in Bolehland.

:D

Ranger XLT/Wildtrak lol, now more and more common over there. 

Drive Opel/Skoda/French/older Subarus/Infiniti. etc Why steal something that's hard to sell and not many owners of such in msia. 

Hidden fuel pump kill switch. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 10/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Cheefarn said:

Or drive models or makes that are not sold in bolehland... eg Opel 🙂 

The car theft syndicate steal cars so that they can scrap for parts. No one will steal your car for their own joy ride. 

You can try to think from their POV and you can see how the patterns are forming up

There is this term called clone car in boleh land, the syndicate will steal a car that is similar to one locally, they will then engrave  a legit engine number  on the stolen car and replace it with a legit license plate number, so wont be surprise to see duplicate numbers running around  on the streets. 

For other stolen cars, they will dismantle  parts for sales.  It is very easy and cheap  to buy parts in Malaysia even like engine , a friend of mine even replace a larger cc engine on one of his cars , but he could not renew  his road tax for some reasons after the engine replacement, now that car has got no road tax, but no problem, he still drives it at night or weekend, in KL some more.

• Praise 1

Yeah please don't go JB unnecessarily.

Some of us got very important things to do like go massage and don't like waiting and stuck in the jam. 

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Massage is top priority lor.. if body is weak, how to work next day ?
For all means, do try to chiong JB for massage.. else fall sick, take MC, will affect work and company productivity.

One productivity drop, company stock share also drop, once share drop comes retrenchment.
Then end up jobless. 
Imagine jobless, wife have to support family by taking extra part time job at night.
Might end up being your masseur.. and you will be in deep shit.

So if you don't want to end up into deep shit, better chiong to JB do your massage.

↡ Advertisement