COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2019

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Chucky2007 said:

My car coe $60000 😭

That is CAT B about 2 years ago, depending on your brand, price of some of  the CAT B car didn't change much .

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

That is CAT B about 2 years ago, depending on your brand, price of some of  the CAT B car didn't change much .

4 years ago.. yes price didn’t move much bec of revised banding for the CatB, in fact price move up so actually didn’t affect me at all..

no incentive to change car when the CatB went down to 30+k.. see the price factored in new emission levy and the increased profit margin from dealer become same selling price.. I don’t quite understand how is that possible

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

4 years ago.. yes price didn’t move much bec of revised banding for the CatB, in fact price move up so actually didn’t affect me at all..

no incentive to change car when the CatB went down to 30+k.. see the price factored in new emission levy and the increased profit margin from dealer become same selling price.. I don’t quite understand how is that possible

Ultimate selling price still matters. To move cars in CatB when you aren’t merc bmw Audi you need to be lower in price. So when coe drops, you somewhat maintain prices to get some profits back. 

↡ Advertisement